New "Banner Creator" Member Rank Added!

Click here to read the most recent & important announcements regarding the Gunslingers community!

New "Banner Creator" Member Rank Added!

Postby McMurphy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:26 pm

If you haven't had the chance to check out the long existing "The Banner Request" thread located in the Creative Corner section of the forums, you should really check it out. It is a true treasure of members helping fellow members out. It is about time that the people who have lent their time to creating signature banners for their fellow Gunslingers get a shout out!

Any members who continue to make banners for fellow GS*members can receive a custom forum rank and be placed in a special user group entitled, "Banner Creators."

Here is what the member rank includes:
  • The ability to upload image files to the Creative Corner section of the forums so you don't need to host them yourself.
  • A special member rank and icon associated with your username.
  • Included in the "Banner Creators" usergroup, which is displayed at the bottom of the forum Index.

Reply to this announcement or private message me should you be interested. Due to the possibility of abuse, please don't request to be part of this member group if you have been active for, say, less than a month here in the forums.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 63
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsBanner Creator, Gunslingers, forum rank, member group

Return to Announcements