Login with a social network:

Download the Gunslingers Mobile App!

Click here to read the most recent & important announcements regarding the Gunslingers community!

How Often Do You Use the Gunslingers App?

Never.
No votes
Rarely.
20%
Occasionally.
No votes
Often.
40%
All the Time.
40%

Total votes : 5

Re: Download the Gunslingers Mobile App!

Postby McMurphy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:00 pm

WE NOW HAVE OUR OWN MOBILE APP!

Yep, Gunslinger Gaming now has its own mobile app, which is compatible with Andriod and iOS. Downloading and using the app is free...a great tool for all our members on the go. Try it for yourself! You can simply scan the above code to get started or read about more information and options below.

The app serves as a tool to navigate key components of the GS* experience more readily from a mobile device. You can also download the app by visiting the following link:

In case you got a notification from your smart device, you may need to go to your settings to allow third party installs. Once the app is approved on Google Play and iTunes, you may search for it with the keywords "gunslingersgaming" or "gunslingersclan".

Have fun & expect to see it developed even further down the road. Cheers! :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
Tagsgunslingers app, mobile app, free download, gsgaming app, gunslingersclan, android, ios, itunes, google play

Download the Gunslingers Mobile App!

Postby McMurphy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 pm

The Gunslingers App, which is free to download and can also be launched straight from your phone's SD card, has been updated to in the following ways:
  • Removed unnecessary buttons.
  • Added "Looking for Games" for XB1, PS4, & PC Destiny 2 members, Discord App and Member status required.
  • Added Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Stats Calculator button.
  • Amended Home button to be a quick link to entire GS site.
  • Amended Clan Chat button to open to our Discord Channel (Discord App required)

If you haven't already, give the app a shot. It is there for your convenience!

Here is a live preview of the app if you wish to give it a spin prior to downloading on any iphone or android device:
http://h.theapp.mobi/gunslingersclan

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Tagsgunslingers app, mobile app, gunslingergaming

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Sweeeeet!!!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby torro947 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 am

No iOS version? :(

View my Games
torro947
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 11
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 3915

Postby McMurphy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:52 am

torro947 wrote:No iOS version? :(

Sure is! See first post of this topic for Apple Store link.
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby McMurphy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:41 pm

When you launch the app, you will be asked to update. That is because I have added the Event Calendar to our mobile app.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby McMurphy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:18 pm

Also, whether you access our Forum through the Gunslingers App or directly through your mobile device's browser, the Event Calendar is now accessible while on the go. Here is where you can find it:

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby holycrapitsdan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Is the discord icon supposed to open the discord app? It's not working for me. Android.
holycrapitsdan
Stable Hand

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Rikakiah » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Yeah, it's not opening the Discord app for me, either (on Android). Gives a page with a Join code and "Continue to App" button. Upon clicking the Continue button, I get a "Webpage not available" message with "net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME".

EDIT: While on the "Continue to App" screen, if I hit the box with the arrow in the top left corner, I get a Join Gunslinger Gaming page (after selecting which app to open with Once or Default). I click the Join button and am taken to the Discord app (to the destiny2-xb1 channel, probably just my last active channel).

Unrelated, is there a way to sign in to the app, or for it to remember your passwords, or are the buttons just basically links to locations and you have to continuously enter passwords or save them via the destination programs (ie via Chrome for the Forum button, etc)?

Finally, can buttons be moved or hidden? I don't need the LFG buttons for PS4 or PC and would rather not have a fat-finger accidental click and waste time.
Rikakiah
Gunsmith

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby McMurphy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 pm

The Destiny 2 LFG and the Main Discord Chat buttons are fixed so they should launch without error now. You will be prompted to update the next time you open our app. The LFG channels are over represented on the app at the moment, but that will change in a future update when we find out how successful it is. I also added a button named "Industry" that pools several gaming news sources into a single RSS feed. I thought that would be a fun, yet handy feature as we get caught up on everything new in the gaming industry while out and about.

At the moment, I don't believe there is a way to hide buttons you don't wish to see. If you have "remember me" clicked on the forums, facebook, etc, you shouldn't need to re-enter passwords. I haven't had to for quite some time when navigating our site view the app.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements