Login with a social network:

Zombies Ate My Neighbors!!!!!

Do you recall all the wasted hours on the games and consoles of the past? Everything from the first Playstation and the Nintendo 64 to the NES and the Dreamcast is fair "game" here.

Please forgive the lame pun.

Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors!!!!!

Postby dryboned » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 am

I might re-download and actually beat it soon.
Been slinging shells since Super Mario Kart
dryboned
2011 Mario Kart Wii Champion

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Highscores: 3
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby McMurphy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 am

I remember the artwork for the game. Just to be sure that I was thinking of the same game, I did a google search and, sure enough, it was the very one.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Postby BobaFett86 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 am

Yeah the creators really did a great job with the art style in the game. Its definatly original! Does anyone remember the mall where those little crazy dolls jump out of their packaging boxes and start throwing axes everywhere! Well I do and I hated them cuz I would always lose so much health. :D
BobaFett86
Cowboy Bebop

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby dryboned » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:52 am

I think the mall was where I stopped playing, even though it was probably like the second level :/
dryboned

Postby BobaFett86 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Its funny you say that. I never actually ever beat the game! I made it to the last level(the castle) but I never completely beat it. I need to fill this empty void in my soul. ;)
BobaFett86
Cowboy Bebop

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby dryboned » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 pm

wow, I just found out this game had a sequel, Ghoul Patrol
dryboned

Postby Phaxda » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:03 pm

It's also available on Genesis; my wife and I were playing it together just the other night. Bought it at a flea market last weekend for two bucks, which was a steal! Fun game, but I hate the axe-throwers.
Phaxda
Green Horn

Postby BobaFett86 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Phaxda wrote:It's also available on Genesis; my wife and I were playing it together just the other night. Bought it at a flea market last weekend for two bucks, which was a steal! Fun game, but I hate the axe-throwers.

Nothin worse then those dolls that pop out of their packages. :x

I didnt realize they had a sequel either.....man Im so not cool anymore :shock:
BobaFett86
Cowboy Bebop

Postby Ichabod » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 pm

This game was more than just addictive. It's been a while, but I remember the squirt gun, the zombies, and running around screaming like a mad house from the Jason figure chasing you with a chainsaw!!

Didn't they just recently release this game for the Wii virtual console? Or am I mistaken?
Ichabod
2011 COD: Black Ops (Wii) Champion
2011 COD: Black Ops (Wii) Champion

Postby ratatatvw » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Top games on the SNES in my opinion. I have beaten the baby before, but when I hit the lower 20's levels I really started to suck and gave up. I will always be haunted by the chainsaw guys. To think that was the third level in (I think so anyhows) The music was also quite excellent as well, my friend has a Zombies ringtone even.
I r Rat
ratatatvw
Green Horn

PreviousNext

Return to Retro Gaming