Comedore 64

Do you recall all the wasted hours on the games and consoles of the past? Everything from the first Playstation and the Nintendo 64 to the NES and the Dreamcast is fair "game" here.

Please forgive the lame pun.

Comedore 64

Postby AlexDee » Fri May 08, 2009 4:33 am

Hello!
I am new here and I have a Comedore 64. I still play some of the games. I am a big gamer and play a lot of games.. but I did grew up with the comedore 64 and do have a hard time seperate myself from it.
I have soo many games for it and it is still fun.
My favorites are
Super mario bros
Wonder boy
bubble bobble
Ice hockey
Agent Organge
Lucky luke
Winter ol 88
Gun smoke
Summer games

Doe anyone of you ever have owned or still do a comedore 64?
AlexDee
Green Horn

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Comedore 64

Postby WadeVC » Fri May 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Hello Alex, and welcome to the GS Forums.

I never played nor owned the Com 64....I opted for the Intellivision instead; and from the sounds of it, I missed on some really good games. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and enjoyment of the Com 64, and I am sure there are others here who also share your enthusiasm with this well-known console.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.
WadeVC
Saloon Keeper

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Re: Comedore 64

Postby Jumak » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 pm

My buddy had a commodore 64 and I played it quite a bit.

I was lucky enough to own a commodore Amiga 500 when they came out in 1991, best console I have every owned to this day.

I even had wireless controllers for it way back in 1992 so I could sit on my couch and play it without having to be so close to the screen.

Commodore Amiga = best console ever designed

Flex FC = 4529 7195 6155

Monster Hunter Tri ID = UQZELA - name = Johnny B
Wii Speak owner, NA Servers
Jumak
Stable Hand

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Return to Retro Gaming