You lost your trophy in...RAGE!

Do you recall all the wasted hours on the games and consoles of the past? Everything from the first Playstation and the Nintendo 64 to the NES and the Dreamcast is fair "game" here.

Please forgive the lame pun.

Re: You lost your trophy in...RAGE!

Postby FishinNick » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 am

This thread is hilarious! I have snagged a couple high scores in the arcade 8-) , and always look for the infamous "you lost your trophy in..." pm when I log in :lol: . I attempted to try for the DK Jr. high score, but you guys are totally on another level with that game :D .

The Walking Turret
PSN = fishinnick24
XBL = FishinNick
FishinNick
Bank Robber

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Highscores: 18
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby FishinNick » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 am

This thread is hilarious! I have snagged a couple high scores in the arcade 8-) , and always look for the infamous "you lost your trophy in..." pm when I log in :lol: . I attempted to try for the DK Jr. high score, but you guys are totally on another level with that game :D .

The Walking Turret
PSN = fishinnick24
XBL = FishinNick
FishinNick
Bank Robber

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Highscores: 18
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Balki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:35 pm

:D Fish. Yeah I had the dk jr game n watch as a kid, recently got it back from my brother. :twisted: I still get scared whenever i have a pm, but I know murph will never, ever beat myscore.... mark my words.
:diddykong: :donkeykongbarrels: :donkeykongkart: :donkeykong:

View my Games
Balki
Nintendo Leader
Nintendo Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to Retro Gaming