You lost your trophy in...RAGE!

Do you recall all the wasted hours on the games and consoles of the past? Everything from the first Playstation and the Nintendo 64 to the NES and the Dreamcast is fair "game" here.

Please forgive the lame pun.

You lost your trophy in...RAGE!

Postby McMurphy » Thu May 20, 2010 10:37 am

Ok, so Balki and I battled it old school (That's right. With virtual brass knuckles) over the highscore holder in Donkey Kong Jr. I am barely holding onto that title with a mere point or two. But, will Balki leave it be at that?

No!

Apparently, he out for blood with JetPac as well. Don't forget OilBaron. I know he is going to try to snag back his Moon Patrol record.

Have any of you seen the last scene in Episode III of Star Wars? You know, when Vader yells "Noooo!" Well, that is me every time I open my private messages box and see the phrase. "You lost your trophy in..."

It is funny because these are games that debuted back in the early to mid 80s! With that in mind, use this topic to place your gross over-reactions and gloating here. Naturally, don't be vulgar, but have some fun. :twisted:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 66
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Re: You lost your trophy in...RAGE!

Postby Balki » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:36 am

NOOOOOOO
AARRRHHHH
GRRRRRRRRR

I had this nightmare last night murph beat my score at donkey kong jr, turns out... it wasn't a dream at all...

Me and my big dumb mouth, I egg on murph to beat my score thinking he won't be able to do it, and he does it.

Well, I need to go away for a little while, meditate in the land of donkey, crocey, birdy, get the key land, and i Will beat murphs score!

it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Murrrrrpphhyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

View my Games
Balki
Nintendo Leader
Nintendo Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)
Discord: 1534

Postby roninsedge » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 am

Any time I think of Balki beating someone's score this is what I see.
The Gunslingers: Where gamers who are mature enough to handle standard weapon selections come to play.
roninsedge
Trail Guide

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Korchie » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 am

roninsedge wrote:Any time I think of Balki beating someone's score this is what I see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Wow.. good thing I suck at those arcade games!
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Bounty Hunter

Discord: 9370

Postby McMurphy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 pm

First of all, that is hilarious, Ronin! ...and I couldn't agree more. ;)

Secondly, the universe has been re-aligned, and I now hold the highscore of Donkey Kong Jr. See, guidance councilor? I AM SOMETHING! I am Balki's Larry.

Lastly, Jan and Fluffy are now on my hit list. Jan just HAD to beat my Berzerk highscore. Did you know how long I had to play that boring Atari game to get that? The nerve! And, Fluffy? You strut back in here and promptly proceed to kick the stuffing out of my Jet Pac highscore? No manners what so ever!

Vengeance will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine! :twisted:

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 am

McMurphy wrote:Lastly, Jan and Fluffy are now on my hit list. Jan just HAD to beat my Berzerk highscore. Did you know how long I had to play that boring Atari game to get that? The nerve! And, Fluffy? You strut back in here and promptly proceed to kick the stuffing out of my Jet Pac highscore? No manners what so ever!

Vengeance will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine! :twisted:

Better be careful when you open up your inbox from now on. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

Postby Korchie » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:33 am

^^woah. look at the claws on that thing!!!
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Bounty Hunter

Discord: 9370

Postby McMurphy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 pm

It was just SO NICE of Fluffy to let me have the Jet Pac highscore back for five minutes. :?

I took back the Jet Pac highscore. I was feel so good about myself that I decided to take a walk. Birds were chirping. Mailmen were waving. Leave It To Beaver never had it so good.

And then i got back and noticed I had a private message waiting for me...

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 pm

If only you had looked behind that tree during your walk, then maybe you would have seen it coming...

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

Postby roninsedge » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:10 pm

That is too friggin highlarious. That looks like Blacky my neighborhood squirrel friend.
The Gunslingers: Where gamers who are mature enough to handle standard weapon selections come to play.
roninsedge
Trail Guide

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Next

Return to Retro Gaming