Login with a social network:

welp, I'm hooked

Join the Gunslingers as we raid through another Blizzard adventure...this time, FPS style! Loot drops optional.

welp, I'm hooked

Postby ToddOnFire » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:13 am

A bit late to the party, But I picked this game up with leftover birthday money after seeing a few glowing recommendations. Blizzards made something very special here and I was surprised how quickly i was able to quickly jump in and play some of the heroes with something that may approach competence. I seem to do well with Winston, Zenyatta and Lucio, and I'm looking for a defense and an offence character to git gud at. I have yet to touch Competitive (not yet level 25 as of this posting)

Even though the game has little story, there is a ton of lore that I've been combing through. I get much nourishment form any game with extensive lore, and I like the bits that are revealed through small in game dialogues and easter eggs around the maps.

Anywway, I've already hooked up with some GS players through the facebook and added myself on the Masterlist for PS4. Anyone with an itch can toss me an invite :)

PSN: ToddOnFire82

I'm currently playing Destiny, Destiny 2, Grand Theft Auto V
View my Games
ToddOnFire
Stable Hand

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: welp, I'm hooked

Postby Gambetto » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:05 am

It's a fantastic game I feel. I have been following it since it was first announced and I have not been disappointing. I love everything they have done with this game, including the comic shorts, the animated shorts and the graphic novel that's going to be released digitally this month.

View my Games
Gambetto
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Games: 3
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Overwatch