Login with a social network:

Cheaters Never Prosper.

Join the Gunslingers as we raid through another Blizzard adventure...this time, FPS style! Loot drops optional.

Cheaters Never Prosper.

Postby Rapidkirby3k » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:44 am

I came across this bit of news through a friend's Facebook page:
http://kotaku.com/banned-overwatch-players-are-not-reacting-well-1784702322

Online cheaters are being sore losers about this sudden turn of events, not realizing they did wrong in the first place. Remember, Blizzard is watching your every move. ;)

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario Tennis Aces
View my Games
Rapidkirby3k
Trail Guide

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 8
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 0875

Re: Cheaters Never Prosper.

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:04 pm

I heard about this and this is pretty funny. Blizzard is doing their damnedest to curtail hacking and it seems like they're doing a pretty good job of it. I read this story on this one guy who hacked, got banned, then got banned 2 more times almost immediately after repurchasing the game each time. This is despite him wiping his entire hard drive or something like that.

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Overwatch