Login with a social network:

Over watch thoughts

Join the Gunslingers as we raid through another Blizzard adventure...this time, FPS style! Loot drops optional.

Over watch thoughts

Postby ironside » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:45 am

Hey folks just picking brains really I have been away from gaming for a long long long time mainly because of health reasons taking me out and away from it. Now I'm getting a little better I have been looking at getting back into gaming but I have no idea what's out and no idea what's good. I have saw tons about over watch and the forums look hectic with over watch so I was just wondering is this game worth getting? Is it a good game to use to get back into the gaming mode?

ironside
Outlaw

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Over watch thoughts

Postby IDrinkAlone3169 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:37 am

I personally love Overwatch (PS4), I found it easy to jump into, especially if you have any TF2/MOBA experience. They quality of the gameplay falls a mostly on teamwork, if your not going to work as a team you're going to have a bad time. That being said there is a practice and AI mode to tune your skills but there is no harm in jumping in a quick play and learning on the fly. Let me know if you have any further questions, I would love to help in anyway way possible. Hope to see you out there!

View my Games
IDrinkAlone3169
Stable Hand

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 9
Blog: View Blog (0)
Discord: 4440

Postby dunkaroo69 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:41 am

I'm playing Overwatch on PS4 and loving it. I think you'd love it too Iron. Really great game. You can put it down and pick it up a month later and not feel like you're a million miles behind everyone else.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Craigieboy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:03 am

Overwatch is currently one of my goto games right now and much like TF2 back in late 00s/early 10s, I think it will be played regularly by many people for some time.
Craigieboy
Stable Hand

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Discord: 7098

Postby bdnyy23 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 am

Iron, if you want to try out the game prior to purchasing, you could always take control of my PS4 via shareplay to give it a go. I don't have the best connection, so it may be a bit choppy at points and may give you a bit of lag, but you should get a pretty good idea as to what the game is all about and if you are actually interested before you go out an buy it. Let me know if you wanna give this a try.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Return to Overwatch