Login with a social network:

GS Steam Updates - Please Read

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

GS Steam Updates - Please Read

Postby McMurphy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Our current set up for swamping Steam.com contacts just wasn't working. The Master List relied too heavily on people not changing their Steam names (which is far too easy to change to be functional), and it augmented the problem of members not being sent invites to the Official Gunslinger Steam Group. I have dropped a chunk of time to correcting the issue, and the following items are some significant changes to our PC/Steam front:

1.) Steam Contacts Master List

I have deeply revamped the Steam Master List so it is actually functional. Here are the changes:

-Rather than just posting the Steam ID, which can be changed by Steam members at any point, everyone has their Steam Profile linked in the Master List.

-The Steam Master List is now dynamic and can be sorted by Master List ID, Forum name, Steam ID, whether or not they have a headset, or by Region. Click any of the Master List headings to sort.

-All members listed in new version of the Master List have been verified to have a GS account and a valid Steam profile.

If you no longer see yourself on this Master List (and I apologize in advance for any oversights), please post your Steam information again via a reply to Steam Master List topic. Please keep in mind we now need the URL to your Steam profile, not just your most current Steam ID name.

2.) The Official Gunslinger Steam Group

Now that Leaders (or Officers as they are called in Steam speak) can with much more ease send a steam group invite to GS members, FishinNick is acting as temporary Head Officer in our Steam group. He will now have the ability to send out invites.

We are looking for additional GS members who may be interested in being Officers in the GS Steam Group. You can learn more and express your interest in the "Looking For Help With GS Steam Group" topic.

In case you aren't already aware, you can let us know that you are looking for a Steam Group invite in THIS TOPIC. I have also added the link at the top of the Steam Master List, and the linked topic is also set as a sticky post in the PC section of the GS Forums.

Now that these long overdue updates have been completed, build your GS Steam army! :twisted:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Re: GS Steam Updates - Please Read

Postby pkg_inc » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:47 am

Hi,

I'm "pkg_inc" on steam and skype, url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pkg_inc. I have a headset, and I'm from Norway.

cheers :)
PLATFORM / IGN:
Steam / pkg_inc
Planetside 2 / package
pkg_inc
Green Horn

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby eggs84 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 am

Forum: eggs84
steam: eggs84
steam url: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006844551/
headset: yes
PSN: Eggs_84
XBL: eggs84
eggs84
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Sosyc » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:16 am

This page is just notes on the change we made to steam list, no need to post information here :D
I have added you both. If anyone else finds themselves on this page just add yourself to the Steam masterlist page and your good to go!
Sosyc
Bootlegger

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby NeonGamerUK » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:26 am

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but I never did receive an invite to the Steam group when I was added to the master list :(
Any chance of one? :D

----==== Old Gamers Never Die, They Respawn ====----
NeonGamerUK
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Main Platform: PC

Postby RusSKill » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi CountZerO,

I dont know about the Gunslingers Steam group, but feel free to add me, Steam ID: russkill

See you online!

Russ :)

View my Games
RusSKill
Stable Hand

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby NeonGamerUK » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:52 am

RusSKill wrote:Hi CountZerO,

I dont know about the Gunslingers Steam group, but feel free to add me, Steam ID: russkill

See you online!

Russ :)

There seem to be 28 different russkill (or parts thereof) so I'm not sure which is you :)
I'll check the steam master list which should sort me out.

----==== Old Gamers Never Die, They Respawn ====----
NeonGamerUK
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby gobi42 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 pm

hey guys this is for Group news and updates. I got you an invite Zero. Sorry for the delay.

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Discord: 0420

Postby MontiCapuletti » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:56 pm

If we still have a steam group I'd like an invite. I recently switch to PC gaming and could use some slingers to play with.
Forum Name: MontiCapuletti
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MontiCapuletti/
Headset:YES
County: US, New Jersey
ImageImageImage
MontiCapuletti
Stable Hand

Postby McMurphy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:25 pm

MontiCapuletti wrote:If we still have a steam group I'd like an invite. I recently switch to PC gaming and could use some slingers to play with.
Forum Name: MontiCapuletti
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MontiCapuletti/
Headset:YES
County: US, New Jersey

Invite sent! :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Next

Return to PC Gaming