Login with a social network:

Anyone going to play Fortnite

Let the madacp mayhem begin! Join your fellow Gunslingers in Fortnite discussions & game organizing by clicking here!

Anyone going to play Fortnite

Postby ryhaigh » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:15 pm

So after years of delay Fortnite has an early release on July 21 for people who preordered and July 25 for everyone else who purchases it. It's supposed to go free to play next year.

One thing that's pretty cool is that your account is device-wide, so although you can't play with other people on a different device, your account and progress carries over and you only have to buy it once.

Anyone else in the GS community planning to check this one out?
URL=http://s971.photobucket.com/user/ryhaigh/media/Banner3.jpg.html]Image[/URL

View my Games
ryhaigh
Green Horn

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 36
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 1614
TagsFortnite

Re: Anyone going to play Fortnite

Postby gobi42 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 pm

I played the alpha and it was fun. I know that Bella just picked it up for PC. I will probably end up getting it just not in any hurry right at the moment

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Re: Anyone going to play Fortnite

Postby Terynax » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:42 pm

I've been playing since early 2016 and they gave me a free Founder's Pack, so I'm in. I'm also "in progress" actively playing 8 different games ATM (Destiny, Nier: Automata, Empyrion: Galactic Survival, No Man's Sky, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Breath of the Wild and Fortnite... and not counting Ghost Recon, Mass Effect, Titanfall 2, The Division, Dreadnought, etc. that I'm moving toward slowly but surely) so it's basically "when I'm in the mood or the kids want to build" for Fortnite unless we get something more formal.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." --Calvin and Hobbes

Current Focus Platform: PS4
Current Focus Games: Destiny 2, Slime Rancher, Mass Effect: Andromeda

View my Games
Terynax
Green Horn

Games: 24
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 7074

Return to Fortnite Battle Royale