Login with a social network:

Blackwake

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

Blackwake

Postby Merky Water » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:42 am

I keep circling back and looking at this game, Blackwake. Are any of you guys and gals glancing at it or playing it while in it's 'early access' phase? For those playing, do you think it stands to gain Gunslingers crews as word starts to get out?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/420290/

I'm about 85% there on opening my wallet. And since there's currently a 10% discount between now and friday, I only need a small 5% push :pirate:

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 41
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083
Tagsblackwake

Re: Blackwake

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:17 pm

First time I've heard of it, but looks interesting. Looks like the kind of game that's more fun playing on a Saturday night while drinking a few beers with people you know. Some of the players getting blown away is just hilarious. If enough Gunslingers get into this and make it regular sort of thing, I would consider it. But, based on the brief look I just took, it doesn't seem like a game I would get on my own unless it was on super sale for $10 or less. Or if, after full release, it turns out the community is super cool and full of relaxed and fun folks like us. 8-)

I think a game like this will live or die by the sort of people making up the community. My 2 cents.

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Blackwake

Postby Squiglet » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Some gameplay I captured.

The game is ridiculously fun, and I could imagine it would be even more fun with a group!

Squiglet
Rancher

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to PC Gaming