Login with a social network:

Paragon

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

Paragon

Postby xXGrim1Xx » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:44 pm

I am curious if anyone is playing paragon on pc as of lately? i just recently got back into it and pretty much just play alone at the moment.
xXGrim1Xx
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 7215

Re: Paragon

Postby Fed Architect » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 am

I have this game, but haven't played in a while. It looks great, but I just don't have the patience to try and learn how every thing works. Probably why I have never gotten into games like this. I am just a lazy old man, I guess. LOL
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1

Postby Izzy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:00 am

xXGrim1Xx wrote:I am curious if anyone is playing paragon on pc as of lately? i just recently got back into it and pretty much just play alone at the moment.

I play a little bit but probably not a good match for you since you are out West in Washington. I'm on the east coast and probably offline before you get online. Maybe for some weekend matches... I sometimes play a few matches in the mornings on the weekends... but those might be too early for you. You can PM me your game handle if you think that might work or are interested in trying to make it work.
Fed Architect wrote:I have this game, but haven't played in a while. It looks great, but I just don't have the patience to try and learn how every thing works. Probably why I have never gotten into games like this. I am just a lazy old man, I guess. LOL

If you'ld like to get together on discord I can talk you through the basic process stuff. Like talking about your deck, card points, etc. If Grim is available we could add him and have 3/5 a team. Hey, we could even get a few more slingers and make it a full team.

Anyway, if anybody wants to get online Saturday February 11, 2017 at 10am Eastern (7am Pacific). Feel free to post here and please PM me with your game handle. We can get in discord and chat about the game and have a few matches. We can play some vs bot matches and have a laugh. This is a stress free / non judgemental game session. :mrgreen:
- Izzy -
USA, East Coast Early Bird
Mon - Fri up at 5am, so night before offline by 10pm.
Izzy
Stable Hand

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Main Platform: PC

Postby pyro117 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:55 am

You do know this is cross-play with PS4 right? I see PC gamers in my PS4 games all the time (even co-op vs AI).

I am playing mostly co-op vs Ai to build card decks and really learn the characters but I will play PvP as well.
pyro117
Undertaker

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Fed Architect » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Sorry Izzy, didn't see this until later on Saturday and I am never on that time of day. I am willing to get together some time, though, and try to learn this game. I will try to check this thread more often. :)
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1

Postby xXGrim1Xx » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Well if anyone is wanting to play you can add me ign is Deathrabbit. No i didn't realize it was cross-platform but honestly didn't take the time to check either since i don't own a ps4. I'm on at different times of day usually so anyone willing to play is cool with me. Happy Gaming!
xXGrim1Xx
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Discord: 7215

Postby txrocketman » Sun May 21, 2017 12:59 pm

If any of y'all PCers ever want a paragon teammate, look me up. Am PS4 but play Paragon several times a week. Generally.evenings Pacific time zone. Three heroes mastered and several more ranging from level 3-9. Happy to share some tips. Also be willing to try discord for voice chat but would need some coaching on doing that. Paragon handle same as my forum name. tx[twitchstatus][/twitchstatus]rocketman

I'm currently playing Destiny
View my Games
txrocketman
Jailer

Games: 2

Return to PC Gaming