Login with a social network:

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Postby Hohndo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:04 am

The whole system seems pretty bugged right now. Even the invites I've sent out no one is getting. So, now I'm only going to send them when the person is playing the game to see if that changes anything.

I'll see about finding some xbox players to test this multi-platform group thing out.
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5187

Postby Hohndo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:18 am

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US ... ger-Gaming try this link

Hopefully it's fixed now.
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby PurdueKev » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:41 pm

I am enjoying this game a lot more than The Division. Much more tactical, and none of the grim bullet-sponging that has turned me off of The Division. I feel like there are typically infinite ways to complete a mission, vs The Division where the missions feel very conventional and repetitive (usually a grind through a bunch of baddies, then an attrition battle against a boss character).

For example, it is fun to try to create a plan to take down a convoy - you can set up an ambush using grenade launcher or mines, or a Fast-&-Furious-style full-speed vehicle interdiction with guns blazing (which is a blast!), or pretty much anything you can think of (I would love to try to take down a convoy with a helo 8-) ). With the exception of just a couple of the missions, you can use your imagination to come up with a plan that will work, and it pays to use stealth whenever possible to minimize reinforcements or helo patrols hunting you. The variety of environments and missions seems like it will stay interesting for awhile.

The only big bug I have found is that I have to connect or disconnect a controller once in-game even though I use keyboard/mouse, otherwise the menus go kind of bonkers.

Had a fun time the other night with HumpiestRocket and BakedGoods (I believe) trying co-op for the first time.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Overwatch
View my Games
PurdueKev
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Games: 6
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 3320

Postby Hohndo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:18 am

Okay, I've found through messing around with it that different platforms do seem to need different task forces, so setup one for PC.

Right now, the game thinks I am using a PC version of the game for whatever reason even though I'm only connecting through PS4.
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

Postby gobi42 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:00 am

we have a Gunslinger Gaming Task Force setup for PC and XB1 since they are platform based. The PC one is lead by myself and called Gunslinger Gaming with tag [GSG], the XB1 is also called Gunslinger gaming and has a tag of [GSG]. That one is ran by Fynvarrah. Right now i know Hohndo is running the PS4 version for the moment, if you wouldn't mind changing the Tag to GSG if it's not already to keep them all the same. Also i have tried to set up events on the PC called frosty pints for friday and Sat nights, which ever night seems to draw more people will be the day of week we have frosty pints.

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Postby RobieV72 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 am

Hi guys, long time since I visited this site.(The last time I was here was probably when I was playing GT6 on PS3 (restarted playing) and Project Cars on PS4 (now sold) I've been playing GRW on PC since the Beta. I've only played single-player but then remembered you guys and wondered if you had a task force set up .. (should have known better really :) ) Anyway I'm looking to team up with some of you if that's possible .. I've also sent a Task Force request to you .. Hope to see you soon in the field ..

It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning
RobieV72
Dude

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Previous

Return to PC Gaming