Login with a social network:

MMO Recommendations

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

MMO Recommendations

Postby Old Bogus Sauce » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:54 am

I'm looking to get back into MMO's. Are there any with good GS communities? The social aspect, back when I was playing WoW, was by far my favorite part.
Old Bogus Sauce
Green Horn

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: MMO Recommendations

Postby gobi42 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:08 pm

I've seen a few slingers playing WoW, otherwise Guild wars 2 is descent(not sure on GS player base, I own it but don't have it installed), Elder Scrolls Online(not sure on GS player base, I own it but don't have it installed), Tera(free 2 play)(not sure on GS player base, I own it but don't have it installed) Defiance(3rd person shooter)(not sure if there are any slingers that still play this, I own it but don't have it installed), warframe(not your avg MMO, 3rd person action shooter)(we have a clan front and there are some that play it)(i have it installed but haven't played it in a few months)

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Re: MMO Recommendations

Postby dunkaroo69 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Neverwinter had a huge community around here not too long ago. At one point I think it was one of our most played games. Not sure if it's still as lively today, but I do see slingers still playing on just about all platforms every so often.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to PC Gaming