Login with a social network:

I Want to start a CS:GO play group.

Forget the gaming consoles. Your personal computer has always been where you spend your time. Talk about your PC ventures here.

Re: I Want to start a CS:GO play group.

Postby xXGrim1Xx » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:57 pm

dunkaroo69 wrote:Unfortunately, Fluffy, it's not just bad luck. This is why I stopped playing CS:GO on PC. I have never, in the history of gaming, found a gaming community as abysmally toxic as the CS:GO one. It sickens me going in there and seeing grown men wishing cancer on another players mother just because they weren't able to pull off some amazing 360 no scope move. Don't get me wrong, if you can find a friendly lobby or you're playing with a group of friends, the game is outstanding.

The LoL community is by far more toxic than CS:GO is. I've never really had an issue on CS:GO with toxic players tbh.
xXGrim1Xx
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 7215
TagsCS:GO, Counter Strike,

Re: I Want to start a CS:GO play group.

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Wed May 10, 2017 10:35 pm

xXGrim1Xx wrote:
dunkaroo69 wrote:Unfortunately, Fluffy, it's not just bad luck. This is why I stopped playing CS:GO on PC. I have never, in the history of gaming, found a gaming community as abysmally toxic as the CS:GO one. It sickens me going in there and seeing grown men wishing cancer on another players mother just because they weren't able to pull off some amazing 360 no scope move. Don't get me wrong, if you can find a friendly lobby or you're playing with a group of friends, the game is outstanding.

The LoL community is by far more toxic than CS:GO is. I've never really had an issue on CS:GO with toxic players tbh.

One reason I never tried LoL.

Anyways, for CS:GO, in the few casual games I've played, the toxicity and childishness is just mindblowing. Kids blasting music through their mics, squeakers screaming into their mics, getting a vote kick started against you because your teammate died before you, is stalking your player cam, and has somehow deemed that you are not good, people flaming each other about how they each suck, people boasting how they are God's gift at the game, people telling you to kill yourself...and all in casual mode, where no one's rank is on the line.

Sure, I could mute. But, eh, it's not worth my time. I'm done with this game playing solo. If there's a secret to avoiding these toxic people when playing solo, I'm all ears. But, as it stands, I'd have more fun sitting on a hot stove. It's too bad. The game itself is a lot of fun. And it's definitely fun when I play with friends only in private rooms. Oh well.

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Previous

Return to PC Gaming