Realistic mode anyone?

You have been called back to duty again to slay the enemy and to survive the zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. Discuss the game and swap game contacts with your fellow Gunslingers within this section!

Realistic mode anyone?

Postby Atari247 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:20 am

So I'm trying realistic difficulty in campaign and wondered if anyone has successfully completed on realistic? Has anyone tried realistic in Nightmares?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Atari247
Green Horn

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Realistic mode anyone?

Postby rogueskaboss » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:28 am

Let us know how it goes, I started on veteran I think and only had trouble at the end of the intro mission so far but I might start again just for the hell of it

Done. Posted.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
View my Games
rogueskaboss
Cowboy

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby gspsychedelic » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:30 am

Most gunslingers don't care about trophies but I'm one of the few who do.
So, I'll have to finish the campaign on realistic eventually on my way to the platinum.
If you wanna try it sometime, lemme know, I'd love to hunt trophies with a fellow gunslinger instead of randoms from trophy hunting forums.
I know you didn't specify trophy hunting, but that's what you get when you finish the campaign on realistic anyway ;)

I think from what I've read, the trick to complete it is to have a partner who is always close to you (so no rambos) so you can revive each other and make it through each stage.

PD: I'm a n00b at FPS on consoles, but have been getting more kills than usual on BLOPS3, Battlefront and RB6 Siege, so I'm happy with that :)

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 26
Main Platform: PC

Postby Atari247 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:56 am

gspsychedelic wrote:Most gunslingers don't care about trophies but I'm one of the few who do.
So, I'll have to finish the campaign on realistic eventually on my way to the platinum.
If you wanna try it sometime, lemme know, I'd love to hunt trophies with a fellow gunslinger instead of randoms from trophy hunting forums.
I know you didn't specify trophy hunting, but that's what you get when you finish the campaign on realistic anyway ;)

I think from what I've read, the trick to complete it is to have a partner who is always close to you (so no rambos) so you can revive each other and make it through each stage.

PD: I'm a n00b at FPS on consoles, but have been getting more kills than usual on BLOPS3, Battlefront and RB6 Siege, so I'm happy with that :)

I'll send ya a friend request! I do a bit of trophy hunting myself and the realistic mode completely changes how you play a level.

Atari247
Green Horn

Postby majesticaldonut » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:35 am

I'm about half done with Campaign on Realistic. Sidetracked with MP and haven't seemed to want to play Campaign much. Definitely challenging though. Just die a million times and you'll eventually figure out how to get past each section haha
majesticaldonut
Green Horn

Postby gspsychedelic » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Yeah I guess so. Too bad you're on XBone tho, it would be great to have 3 or 4 players for the campaign, more chances to live :p

View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Atari247 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:36 pm

I played through the first mission and got caught in a bad loading spot about 15 times and got lit up each time till I got by on a fluke. Frustrating.

Atari247
Green Horn

Postby gspsychedelic » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:19 pm

Atari247 wrote:I played through the first mission and got caught in a bad loading spot about 15 times and got lit up each time till I got by on a fluke. Frustrating.

Yeh, that's why it's better with at least 1 more player so you can revive/have a second chance to go through (don't remember how it's handled on campaign co-op).

View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3