Login with a social network:

Sorry Halo Homies...

Put on your space helmets, Gunslingers, because Halo calls us into action once again in Halo 5: Guardians!

Sorry Halo Homies...

Postby dunkaroo69 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:34 am

It seems every time I'm getting on to play, people are logging off for the night, or whenever I'm logging off for the night folks are getting on to play. I finished up a couple matches of warzone last night solo and after the last one, I noticed I had four or five slingers join my fire team. I wish I could have stuck around and played more, but it was time to put my little one to bed, so I had to go. Appologies to all that are recently joining my fireteam only to have me take off. It's not cuz I don't want to play with anyone, just that sometimes I can play for a long time, sometimes I can only play for one round. Hope y'all understand.... Like the cheating girlfriend said to her fella, it's not you; it's me :P

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Sorry Halo Homies...

Postby RodFlanders11 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:56 am

I completely noticed that you and I just miss one another a few times a week... some day it will align!!!
RodFlanders11
Cattle Rustler

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby DUNDEAL » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:15 am

How bout tonight dunk? Would love to play some Warzone with ya.

www.twitch.tv/dundeal_
DUNDEAL
Bandito

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Pikan Rikan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:31 pm

That's why we're all part of this community. Many of us have other adult responsibilities but whether it's one match or a marathon of Halo...we always have each other backs!

Xbox Live: Pikan Rikan
Pikan Rikan
Gunsmith

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Halo 5: Guardians