Login with a social network:

Getting tired of Warzone already

Put on your space helmets, Gunslingers, because Halo calls us into action once again in Halo 5: Guardians!

Getting tired of Warzone already

Postby turk mcgurk » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:10 am

I dunno guys, its reminding me too much of large scale conquest in Battlefield or Dom in COD. Trying to complete objectives is just repeated death over and over again :x .

I mean where are all of the other low-mid level players? Ive never played a launch game where it seems like everyone is so good so fast. Im hoping the weekend brings some more casual players.

Im enjoying arena slayer much more, 4 players communicating can def compete with most opposing teams. Ive def lost more than I have won but its 50-45 50-48 50-40 kinda deals not 1000-250 1000-200 1000-350 ass whoopins like I seem to keep taking in warzones.
Ben in real life, turk mcgurk on XBOX1

I'm currently playing Gears of War 4
View my Games
turk mcgurk
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 5
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Getting tired of Warzone already

Postby DUNDEAL » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:48 am

I'm definitely more of a slayer guy \m/

www.twitch.tv/dundeal_
DUNDEAL
Bandito

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Dr Rockso 405 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:06 am

I hear you. For me it's either stay back and have a boring long distance br battle or try to get an objective only to run into a swarm of the other team. Then when I respawn, unless they are fairly close to me I have no idea where my teammates are. Probably doesn't help that I never liked Battlefield mp much.
GT: Dr Rockso 405 psn: JacoRiff
Dr Rockso 405
Rancher

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:33 am

Warzone is a real bitch, but there is still some underlying quality to it that I like. To me it reminds me more of Rush on BF than anything else, and I love Rush (except on BF4, not sure but Rush on there is terrible for me). But yeah, I get where you're coming from. It would help to have a whole team of GS, rather than just a few GS who know what to do and then a dozen randoms who have no clue. All it takes on the opposing side to win is one group of decent players to protect the objective and you're hooped.

Flip side, I'm much better at Arena than Warzone. I think it's easier to find three other random players who can at least figure out the teamwork vibe than it is to find eleven team mates who don't know which end is up :P

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Going in a with more than a couple GS makes the experience a lot better. That being said I should be on at night after 9pm the next few nights if anyone needs a team mate for this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Twitter: @silus_wyvern

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 2609

Postby Crof2003 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:31 pm

I do not like war zone. I've given it a fair chance tonight and I get what they were going for, but it's just not fun for me.

(complaint session below)
I don't have any evidence to prove this, but I feel that rewarding teams who are doing well by allowing them to use higher power cards before the other team puts the already losing team at a noticable disadvantage. I certainly don't think you should punish a team for getting ahead, but giving them an advantage certainly doesn't help keep the game interesting.

Also, it seems it's very hard for a team to recover from losing all bases due to the limited spawn area.

It's a real shame this is the only game type for parties over 4 people.
Gamertag - Crof2003

Multipalyer Games: Forza, Master Chief Collection, Titanfall, Battlefield 4
Crof2003
Undertaker

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:23 am

Yeah, tonights warzone was pretty rough. I think the biggest issue is the vehicle reqs and the microtransactions available. I've opened a half dozen packs and only got a few vehicles. I've also heard that buying (physically buying with real money) these packs gives you much better gear... not sure how much truth there is to this.

This is a nice little article explaining what would make Warzone better:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/five-ways-improve-halo-5-guardians-warzone-multiplayer-mode-1526429

Some very interesting points there.

I'll be back on Arena for the time being, at least until BTB makes a return to the game. If we can get a full 12 man squad again, I will hop on Warzone.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby DUNDEAL » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:01 am

Come on guys were The World Famous Gunslingers! We don't quit, we'll get better and start kicking ass and taking names in no time.

I hope.lol

www.twitch.tv/dundeal_
DUNDEAL
Bandito

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Dr Rockso 405 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:44 am

After playing some warzone assault matches this morning I have to say I think it's more fun than normal warzone, feels more like big team.
GT: Dr Rockso 405 psn: JacoRiff
Dr Rockso 405
Rancher

Postby Babyboythegod » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:04 pm

warzone assault is definitely more about getting the kills than warzone is. Think of warzone as titanfall, you can actually get more points and win by attacking the NPC. All those computer enemies that pop on on screen can actually net you more points than taking bases and killing spartans can.

So if you want to win a lot of those either focus mainly on that or solely on capturing all bases and destroying core. If you can't accomplish that, just move on to the computer.
Xbox live- Babyboythegod
PSN- Babyboytheking

Add me and let me know what you play!

https://youtube.com/channel/UClHMA0hVz-5OOAqqaYksNIw

View my Games
Babyboythegod
Rancher

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 1
Blog: View Blog (3)