Login with a social network:

Borderlands vita bundle, yep its a, thing.

Place all your discussions in regards to this portable gaming and media playing system here.

Re: Borderlands vita bundle, yep its a, thing.

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:21 am

Now that is has a release date of may 8 for the bundle and may 13th for the standalone game, I'm actually thinking I may pass on this. My game time has been more limited as of late, I still have p4g and ffx and ffx2 on vita to finish, plus watchdogs will be out 2weeks later for ps4 which means my vita will probably be used for remote play. Also with the destiny beta coming I'll have plenty to keep me busy... Now when a new BL game happens count me in

Twitter: @silus_wyvern

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 10
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 2609

Postby Scorp_Wild » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 am

I don't have a Vita and just recently upgraded to PS4. I have been on the fence about a Vita, but after playing the first couple hours of BL2 when it was free on PS Plus, this bundle may just push me over to diving into Vita.

On a side note, with my ps plus subscription I was downloading the monthly free games onto my ps3 in anticipation of finally getting a Vita. Does anyone know how or where on the PS4 I need to go to re-download those titles? On ps3 you could go to download or transaction history and download any purchases you had already made, but I haven't found it on PS4.
Scorp_Wild
Dude

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby BigBangBear » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Scorp_Wild wrote:I don't have a Vita and just recently upgraded to PS4. I have been on the fence about a Vita, but after playing the first couple hours of BL2 when it was free on PS Plus, this bundle may just push me over to diving into Vita.

On a side note, with my ps plus subscription I was downloading the monthly free games onto my ps3 in anticipation of finally getting a Vita. Does anyone know how or where on the PS4 I need to go to re-download those titles? On ps3 you could go to download or transaction history and download any purchases you had already made, but I haven't found it on PS4.

I'm not near the PS4, so I could be way off, but I believe if you are in the store and scroll to the bottom of the list of options on the right on the first screen then you should see your downloads as an option. Other way is to search for the specific game and it should say "Purchased" and re-download that way.

I pre-ordered the Vita version (had an Amazon gift card kicking around). Never finished Torgue and some of the other DLC that I have and it is a good game to pick up and play, but I do have a big backlog, so I may come to regret the decision.

View my Games
BigBangBear
Traveling Elixir Swindler

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:00 am

Had some unused credit at gamestop and finally picked up borderlands. Forgot how much I enjoyed this game. Looks great and overall I've noticed little in way slowdown. For a game that was not made with portable in mind iron galaxy seems to have done a great job of porting this game with little quality loss. Really hoping the rest of the dlc makes its way to vita as I didn't finish or play them all on ps3. Wish I had access to a PS3 w bl2 so I could import my previous characters but sometimes starting fresh is best [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] if you see me playing feel free to join me in some loot n shoot!!

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby BigBangBear » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 am

Thrown Hammer told me the game is pretty good too. Anyone play with the latest update? Does it improve things further? I didn't pick it up on release, partly due to reviews, but after Hammer messaged me, it has me thinking about it again.

View my Games
BigBangBear

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby Scorp_Wild » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 pm

So I've finally decided to purchase this Vita bundle, but can't find it and when I do it's over $200, which I know that's what the regular price is supposed to be. Is this due to them being in short supply? I didn't think it was selling overly well... Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Scorp_Wild
Dude

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Since ps4 release vita sales have been climbing and I saw something about last few months being excessively high. I'd recommend checking with your local gamestop. They should be getting stock regularly. That way your not over paying.
Sent from my Nokia 1520 using Tapatalk

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby Mayshar » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:29 am

Everysingle gamestop in my town was sold out when i went looking, and they said since the slim version release, they have not recieved a single replenishment.

I had to get mine on amazon.
"Only in complete darkness does one truly see everything." -Mayshar
Battletag-Mayshar#1141
PSN-Mayshar
Mayshar
Bartender

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Highscores: 21

Postby Snowman36oz » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Anyone wants to play borderlands add me snowman36oz
Snowman36oz
Cowpoke

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby BigBangBear » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Picked up the game and started playing with a cross-save character. Seems like it plays pretty well. Feel free to let me know if any of you want to play.

View my Games
BigBangBear

PreviousNext

Return to PSP Vita