Login with a social network:

PS Vita 64gb memory card

Place all your discussions in regards to this portable gaming and media playing system here.

Re: PS Vita 64gb memory card

Postby Tor Kallon » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 am

Downloads direct to the Vita take forever. Content manager is definitely a good way around that, though it takes away from the convenience and means you need to actively manage your game collection.

I have a 32gb card and a physical copy of Killzone and I feel like I have more than enough space for a good collection of games.
Tor Kallon
Grave Digger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Hvy20 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:14 am

Does content manager work with the PS4? I think I'm gonna hold off buying a new memory card for a little while.
Hvy20
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Hvy20 wrote:Does content manager work with the PS4? I think I'm gonna hold off buying a new memory card for a little while.

Sadly this is the one thing ps4/vita don't share. However if you have a PC/Mac you can download content manager and sync/backup manage your stuff that way. I use Wi-Fi and just sync once in awhile while vita is charging and for extra protection my folder happens to sync with my box account. Might as well do something with that 50gb of free storage lol. If my vita card ever goes I've a backup of current installed games ready to reload. Lots faster than downloading ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @silus_wyvern

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 2609

Postby Hvy20 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Silus-Wyvern wrote:
Hvy20 wrote:Does content manager work with the PS4? I think I'm gonna hold off buying a new memory card for a little while.

Sadly this is the one thing ps4/vita don't share. However if you have a PC/Mac you can download content manager and sync/backup manage your stuff that way. I use Wi-Fi and just sync once in awhile while vita is charging and for extra protection my folder happens to sync with my box account. Might as well do something with that 50gb of free storage lol. If my vita card ever goes I've a backup of current installed games ready to reload. Lots faster than downloading ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's a bummer. I only have my work laptop which I can't download anything on, and my personal laptop which really blows.
Hvy20
Trail Guide

Previous

Return to PSP Vita