Login with a social network:

Final Fantasy X HD

Place all your discussions in regards to this portable gaming and media playing system here.

Final Fantasy X HD

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:26 am

Anyone else besides me plan on picking this one up? I never really played FFX-2.. but it comes with so i'll give it a shot. Final Fantasy X was the last one I really cared for, I remember putting alot of hours into this game on ps2. Looking forward to killin many a break time with this one. Also excited that it's based off the international version that we never had state side unless you imported.

Twitter: @silus_wyvern

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 10
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 2609

Re: Final Fantasy X HD

Postby Wikilectual » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 am

Right here! FFX is the game that REALLY got me into gaming and I look forward to playing through it again. Didn't know it was the international edition so thanks silus for ramping up my excitement more lol.

I read an article last week that the X-2 portion of the game well be given as a digital download; is this true? If so I need a new memory card :D
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby BigBangBear » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Wikilectual wrote:I read an article last week that the X-2 portion of the game well be given as a digital download; is this true? If so I need a new memory card :D

I heard the same thing. I can't find anywhere selling it online though. Tried amazon.ca, ebgames.ca, Best Buy, Future Shop to order online and nothing. Might having to actually go to a store to get it when it releases.

View my Games
BigBangBear
Traveling Elixir Swindler

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Yes wiki the ffx-2 portion is digital only. When i read it was based off international edition that was what really exited me for it. Now if only we could get the xenosaga trilogy as an HD remake with the last games battle system for all 3. I know how you feel about memory card I've maxed my 16gb if we don't get 64gb cards soon I'm going to import one from Japan. Bear could always just buy it off psn on release if have space.

Sent from my Xperia Z

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:55 am

Kinda sad there isn't a CE for the vita version. I would def throw my money at it if square gave it to us.

Sent from my Xperia Z

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby gspsychedelic » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:13 pm

The fact 50% is digital made me just go for the PS3 version. I mean paying the same for cartridge form but then having to download and not having space on my current 8 GB = letdown.

Oh and also the Vita version looks a bit crappier than the PS3 one, saw in a couple youtube videos. Not really the "same" as you'd expect.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

Games: 26
Main Platform: PC

Postby BigBangBear » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Got my copy ordered on ebgames last night. Although the download is annoying and the graphics might not be quite as good I am much more likely to play it than sitting down on the couch these days.

View my Games
BigBangBear
Traveling Elixir Swindler

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby Wikilectual » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:13 pm

BigBangBear wrote:Got my copy ordered on ebgames last night. Although the download is annoying and the graphics might not be quite as good I am much more likely to play it than sitting down on the couch these days.

THIS!~
I hope they implemented a save anytime system, although I guess I doesn't matter with the ability to put the vita in standby :)
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:52 pm

gspsychedelic wrote:The fact 50% is digital made me just go for the PS3 version. I mean paying the same for cartridge form but then having to download and not having space on my current 8 GB = letdown.

Oh and also the Vita version looks a bit crappier than the PS3 one, saw in a couple youtube videos. Not really the "same" as you'd expect.

Seeing as i no longer have a ps3 this wasn't an option for me. Far as how it looks it'll still be a step up from the original release. Also as bear said more likely to play it on break at work etc in small spurts than on big t.v. Plus wife has her shows so there's that game time on vita as well.

Sent from my Xperia Z

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Postby gspsychedelic » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 pm

I see and it's understandable.
In my case also I might add I never played the original one so this will be something I'd enjoy more on the big screen.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

Games: 26
Main Platform: PC

Next

Return to PSP Vita