Login with a social network:

Next wave of vita games incoming!

Place all your discussions in regards to this portable gaming and media playing system here.

Next wave of vita games incoming!

Postby Wikilectual » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 am

Well the next wave of vita games are coming and they ALL look fantastic! Glad I'm finally getting I'm excited for my vita :D The following games are coming up:

Dead Or Alive 5+ (Releases 3/19/13)
This will have cross platform play with PS3 players

Soul Sacrafice (Releases 4/30/13)
A new Vita-exclusive action fantasy rpg from the mind of Keije Inafune (Mega Man, Resident Evil, Onimusha) featuring sorcerers sacrificing their own body parts to cast spells while hunting creatures. There's co-op play, a morality system (save or sacrifice creatures after defeating them), beautiful graphics, and Monster Hunter-esque gameplay to keep players coming back to sacrifice their body parts on the go. A co-op RPG? SIGN ME UP!

Vahalla Knights 3 (Releases 9/3/2013)
Marks the return of the gritty action RPG series, now taking full advantage of the powerful PS Vita hardware to provide intense real-time battle and smooth seven-on-seven party-based combat. After creating a main character and field-worthy party members from one of seven races such as human, elf and beast with a myriad of customizable physical traits, each character is assigned a job class from the twenty available such as fighter, mage and priest. As battles are won each customized character earns various loot from the countless items, weapons and armor available, as well as skill points towards unlocking job-specific skills. Powerful pre-existing warriors can also be persuaded to join your battle party by showering them with gifts and creating a strong personal bond.

Killzone Mercenary (Releases 9/17/2013)
The screen speaks for itself

LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes (Releases 10/31/13)
Same Lego game but with your favorite super heros!
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Next wave of vita games incoming!

Postby BigBangBear » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:42 am

Really looking forward to Killzone Mercenary and Soul Sacrifice. Great shooter and co-op RPG sign me up!

View my Games
BigBangBear
Traveling Elixir Swindler

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 5

Re: Next wave of vita games incoming!

Postby Karasu Katagi » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm

I'm already set for the release of soul sacrifice...now I'm just waiting
Karasu Katagi
Rancher

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Return to PSP Vita