Login with a social network:

Late To The Party

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Late To The Party

Postby TravisP_ » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:56 pm

I just bought this game on Playstation and I still trying it out to see if I'm going like it. I played about 3 or 4 matches and I like it so far but I havent unlocked shit yet. I think it would be way better if I played with a team.

Little bit about me as a FPS:
I completely suck at FPS games. I use to do them all the time and even back then I sucked. But I took them to seriously and raged fit and everything. Now I do it just for the hell of it. I see 5 'bad guys' in one spot and I go running straight at them, Hopefully taken 1 maybe 2 with me in my death wish play.

So... Anyone wanna play a few matches with me? Add me on PSN.

TravisP_ (that 1 underscore)
TravisP_
Green Horn

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Late To The Party

Postby coolhandlewke » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 pm

lol, i'll usually spray all 5 down with little paper cut bullets before getting dispatched. unfortunately I'm xbox so we can't do any battling. a ps4 might be in my future at some point.
coolhandlewke
Gambler

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby gobi42 » Sat May 14, 2016 6:02 am

Unfortunately my predictions from the beta proved to be correct. Most slingers moved on to other games. I play on PC and I haven't seen anyone on my friends list playing this for months now. The game is very beautiful but it lacked content and fell short of alot of expections. There are still people who play it I'm sure. However everyone I know who owns/owned it on ps4 has moved on already or sold their copy. I was like you and bought it a month ago when it was 50%. I even posted it here hoping others would pick it up and get back into it but they didn't.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (6)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:10 am

My PS+ expired a month or so ago and I haven't renewed it yet. I took some mandatory down time from gaming for the last few months due to health issues, otherwise I probably would have renewed it. I still love Star Wars BF and would be playing the hell out of it still if I could sit in an MP room for more than a half hour at a time. Great game imho. Wish I could play it again :(

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby coolhandlewke » Wed May 18, 2016 10:13 am

where they really blew it imo was on the season pass. it's 1 thing to drop 50 bucks on dlc when you play a game as much as I play bf4. with this pass I could never hope to get any value out of it. I just don't log the hours. so now i'm left with the option of playing a partial game, utilizing a partial player base. they needed to reprice the package as soon as they realized how people were consuming the game, but couldn't risk alienating those that paid 50 already.
coolhandlewke
Gambler

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby gobi42 » Thu May 19, 2016 3:46 am

Yeah I as well didn't buy any of the dlc speaking of the season pass besides the outer rim maps have they released any of the other paided dlc yet? The only reason I ask is I swear I saw somewhere they are already making battlefront 2

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (6)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront