Login with a social network:

Battlefront 50% off on origin

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Battlefront 50% off on origin

Postby gobi42 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:12 pm

So as the title states the game is 50% off on origin. My question is what is the state of the game? Is the survival coop part of the game worth 30 bucks?

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Re: Battlefront 50% off on origin

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Great price, I highly recommend it for the pure fun it brings. And I mean, it's friggin Star Wars. The sounds, the sights, the characters -- all of it is friggin amazing. There's just something so flippin cool about running underneath an AT-AT and looking up and seeing how massive it is. Definitely a great shooter, IMO.

But it is a Multiplayer focused game. It is and forever will be targeted at the Multiplayer fans. If you don't like PVP I wouldn't recommend it. There are tons of games out that concentrate heavily on coop, and if you're looking for a great coop experience, I'd definitely suggest looking into them instead. But like I said, if you like MP shooters, this one is fantastic!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Fed Architect » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:34 am

If you are a big Star Wars fan, it is worth $30. If you are just a casual fan, it might be worth $30. Like Dunk said, however, if you do not like PvP, then avoid this as the survival/coop part is not enough. I will say, though, that I am not a huge PvP person anymore, and I still found this fun and really not hard to do.
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:37 am

It looks like it is 50% off in the Playstation store as well, so at least this is not one of those great deals that only PC players get to take advantage of.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Postby AxonDomini » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:20 am

bdnyy23 wrote:It looks like it is 50% off in the Playstation store as well, so at least this is not one of those great deals that only PC players get to take advantage of.

On the XBox store as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
AxonDomini
Dude

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby coolhandlewke » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:24 pm

for $30 I'd say this is a great deal. it is loads of fun, but not every night kinda fun. with the 4 paid dlc's coming in the next year it will probably stay playable for at least another year.
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront