Login with a social network:

Need help for testing

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Need help for testing

Postby Hohndo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:01 am

I want to run some tests on PS4 for the fighters.

To do this, we'll have to work out some mode (likely fighter squadron, but maybe walker assault if that falls through) with fighters, work out some way to be on opposite teams (this will be the hard part) and observe some stats like health, speed power level, and weapon power level, damage taken, damage dealt.

Hit me up here, or in game.

PSN: Hohndo
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5187

Re: Need help for testing

Postby gspsychedelic » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:42 pm

The opposite teams part is not hard: If you have two people who are friends, and they are in different parties (I assume they can be on a 1-player party and works the same) and have one of them join the other from the "Join Session" button on their profile.. voila, the guy who joined should be in the opposing team.
In game modes like Assault tho, a bit of luck is needed (main guy jumping from lobby to lobby until you get a clear spot that the opposing team is missing some players - spot opened!).

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 26
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront