Login with a social network:

Battlefront PS4 Battles/Survivals

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Battlefront PS4 Battles/Survivals

Postby E_Palpatine » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 am

Hey everyone, I've been getting my playing time in for Battlefront...am only at lvl 14, but I'm working on it. Anywho...I'm looking for people who are up for doing Survivals and Battles in Co-op. I tried doing a battle and it can get pretty sketchy as your AI companions don't pick up the points from fallen enemies, so it's all on you. Also, I did a Survival, but honestly it took at least a half hour to get through all 15 waves (Granted...about 5-10 mins of it was running around collecting all of the collectibles.)

Just send me an invite if you're up for either, or you want to do any of the other game modes. I've been having a lot of fun with Fighter Squadron, Heros V Villans, and Walker Assault.

PSN: E_Palpatine
E_Palpatine
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Battlefront PS4 Battles/Survivals

Postby gspsychedelic » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:49 am

I've had you on my friends list forever but don't think we ever played.
I got the game last night and basically tried all game modes AND a hero battle. Picked Vader obviously, normal mode on the hangar map and it wasn't difficult (tho' I got killed once) but I get what you mean on picking all the medal thingies on your own.
I'm assuming you probably played a regular battle and maybe a harder mode?
Anyhow, I suck at FPS' but thats the reason I got CoD and Battlefront, to practise so if you want later on today we can try a co-op battle on master or whatever it is the hardest mode, to keep the challenge going.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 26
Main Platform: PC

Postby Hohndo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:47 am

Put me on this list too..I'm gonna be adding more people tonight.
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5187

Postby Gaz_Bot » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:03 pm

I think we're PSN friends - if not, send me a request.

I had a blast with the Survival mode and I'm down for co-op anytime! (Especially when I need a break from being owned by children... lol)

View my Games
Gaz_Bot
Claim Jumper

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 4
Main Platform: PS4

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront