Login with a social network:

Battlefront Beta, October 8th

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Re: Battlefront Beta, October 8th

Postby SbrbnHstlr » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:42 pm

cupracer92 wrote:I know this game is going to mainly PVP and I don't normally play PVP. BUT... I love Star Wars so I'm committed to this game. If anyone would like to pair up and tackle some of the survival co-op missions on XB1 please feel let me know or PM me via GS or XBL. I'm usually on most nights when I get out of work from 8 pm est - 12 pm est.

It's quite alright my friend. I'm used to you riding my coat tails in GTA, I don't see why I wouldn't mind it in Battlefront. :mrgreen:
SbrbnHstlr
GTA V Keeper of Das Boot
GTA V Keeper of Das Boot

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby cupracer92 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:49 pm

SbrbnHstlr wrote:
cupracer92 wrote:I know this game is going to mainly PVP and I don't normally play PVP. BUT... I love Star Wars so I'm committed to this game. If anyone would like to pair up and tackle some of the survival co-op missions on XB1 please feel let me know or PM me via GS or XBL. I'm usually on most nights when I get out of work from 8 pm est - 12 pm est.

It's quite alright my friend. I'm used to you riding my coat tails in GTA, I don't see why I wouldn't mind it in Battlefront. :mrgreen:

Theres no "I" in team Hustler... Lol. I'll always be a support player as I'm not very good at PVP I realize that. But with a good team it should be a blast annihilating some randoms. I hope you will be joining us my friend, I do miss running co op missions and heists with you guys.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk
cupracer92
Bandito

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ironside » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:18 am

I'm going to be giving this a whirl on ps4 hope to catch people for games

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:55 am

OMG this beta is fun!!! Looks beautiful and plays beautiful! Can't ask for more :D

PC people, add me and let's play: dunkaroo69GS
Xbox One People, add me and let's play: dunkaroo69
PS4: possibly...

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby bessiq » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Game is very responsive so far. Good controls, and there is absolutely no lag between the time I get shot in the face and fall to the ground in PvP. 11/10 would crumple helplessly again.

I'm currently playing Overwatch
View my Games
bessiq
Stable Hand

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 13
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7104

Battlefront Beta, October 8th

Postby HumpiestRocket » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:56 am

I'm no Star Wars fan so didn't really care much about the game just because it is Star Wars. After Hardline my expectations weren't exactly high. After playing last night I'm seriously contemplating pre-ordering it. It's loads and loads of fun. So even those who aren't Star Wars fans, I highly recommend you give it a go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HumpiestRocket
PC Leader
PC Leader

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby Odin001 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:43 am

Sadly......I wasnt very happy with this beta at first. The game is basically finish and I've seen a load of issues. Issues that plagued BF4..kill trading, rubber banding, dying behind cover, bad hit registration, almost impossible to get into a server (PS4 side), Pc side i was getting into matchs right away, and partnering up is pointless since it will just drop you 5 minutes after you join, or sooner.

Now the game does look amazing, can be a lot of fun if the issues don't plague your gameplay, power ups are awesome, Being a hero is very OP (as they should be in my opinion), but if you can focus on them with a few randoms, you can take them down.....a nerf will happen quickly though same with the AT-AT.

I finally tired something different last night on the PC beta. I decided to go third person and don't even bother ADSing unless using the one shot rifle. I notice I was catching more enemies off guard and just getting more kills, since there is no penalty on weapon fire/accuracy with hip fire. Then all of a sudden the game turned a different corner for me and I was enjoying it more. Definitely try 3rd person and hipfire. While ADSing, you are giving yourself a movement penalty, and makes you an easy target for snipers.

Sorry for the long post...lol.
Overall, the beta is fun, but I'm not preordering the game. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Discord: 1307

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:55 am

Damn, I forgot about third person! How the heck do you get to third person on PC?

Also, on the XB1 side, the server issues were a real pain in the ass. Couldn't even get into a match until about the 20th try :P Kept signing me out of EA.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Odin001 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:16 am

dunkaroo69 wrote:Damn, I forgot about third person! How the heck do you get to third person on PC?

Also, on the XB1 side, the server issues were a real pain in the ass. Couldn't even get into a match until about the 20th try [emoji14] Kept signing me out of EA.

Dunk, hold the c key to switch between 1st and 3rd. Yeah, the server deal is just ridiculous, but it is a beta I guess....more of a demo than a beta but yeah lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Discord: 1307

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 am

Sweet, thanks buddy. Third person > first person any day of the week :D

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront