Battlefront beta to include offline

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Battlefront beta to include offline

Postby gobi42 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Just saw this was posted on Friday. Knowing that i can play this game offline and split screen on PC has me for the first time getting semi excited for this game. But here is the info you guys really want :) Battlefront info(games radar)

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Re: Battlefront beta to include offline

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Very cool. I still think I might hold off on getting it until I see some positive GS reviews. DICE and EA have soured my hope that they can release a game that works day one.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby gobi42 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:17 am

I'll pre-order it if I find a sweet deal on it otherwise I'll probably be waiting for a sale as well

I'm currently playing Division, Dying Light, GTA V, Gears of War 4, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Mass Effect Andromeda, Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4
View my Games
gobi42
PC Leader
PC Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 53
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:15 am

Apparently the beta starts on October 8th. I'll probably check it out on both PC and ps4 though if /when i buy it it'll probably be on pc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Twitter: @silus_wyvern

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

Games: 10
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 2609

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Silus-Wyvern wrote:Apparently the beta starts on October 8th. I'll probably check it out on both PC and ps4 though if /when i buy it it'll probably be on pc

Was just gonna post the beta info. But yeah, if the beta is good, I'll pick it up. The problem I've found (for me here in Canuckistan anyway) is that if I don't preorder on G2A before the game is released, I have to pay the full price of 79.99 or higher anyway. In order to get the 59.99 deal I have to preorder. So this beta better be goddamn amazing!!!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront