Login with a social network:

Star Wars: Battlefront Release Date Leaked

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Gunslingers raid the Star Wars Battlefront servers together! Discuss the game and swap contacts here!

Re: Star Wars: Battlefront Release Date Leaked

Postby Odin001 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:37 pm

DICE is adding in the air/space battles. They showed this when they announce the game last year. I'll go digging around for the video later. Sadly, I can't seem to find that video now. I remember it being early in-game footage where you saw a first person view of a tie fighter cockpit flying from the city to a space battle, or maybe it was an X-wing? I can't seem to find it :( Could this have changed thanks to EA, or DICE? maybe, but I want to say it is going to be there. Wouldn't be a freaking Battlefront game if it isn't there.

I found this to be interesting and kinda cool. The first DLC for Battlefront is free to everyone. If you pre-order the game, you will get it a week early compared to everyone else. Basically DICE is doing their premium deal with pre-ordering. It's still free regardless :).

Other news. Battlefront won't have a Single Player campaign whatsoever! DICE is adding CO-OP maps that will be split screen and online play, but not very long in general. Most likely it'll be like the Battlefield 3 CO-OP missions overall.

Kinda sucks, but I know DICE is focusing all the way on this game being multiplayer only.

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Good thing we have gunslingers! Feel bad for anyone expecting SP

Twitter: @silus_wyvern

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 10
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 2609

Postby Topcat3 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:23 am

I like how with Battlefield 3 and 4 everyone was complaining that there was a SP and saying they should just focus on MP and now with Battlefront everyone is saying there should be an SP and no one is talking about the MP.

The Battlefront games didn't really have a proper SP, it was just missions on the MP maps. Won't be that dissimilar with this Battlefront.

Odin001 wrote:DICE is adding in the air/space battles. They showed this when they announce the game last year. I'll go digging around for the video later. Sadly, I can't seem to find that video now. I remember it being early in-game footage where you saw a first person view of a tie fighter cockpit flying from the city to a space battle, or maybe it was an X-wing? I can't seem to find it :( Could this have changed thanks to EA, or DICE? maybe, but I want to say it is going to be there. Wouldn't be a freaking Battlefront game if it isn't there.

There won't be any space battles, which does suck, i was looking forward to those. Pretty sure the reason you can't find that footage is because it doesn't exist, though :P

Maybe there will be a space expansion at some point, only so many things you can do for DLC.
Topcat3
GT5 UK Domination
GT5 UK Domination

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Previous

Return to Star Wars: Battlefront