Login with a social network:

Super Mario Maker Halloween Event & Raffle!

A Nintendo Sub Section just for GS* creators of Super Maker Stages. Everyone is welcome to create a topic dedicated to all their creations so fellow 'slingers can support them! Please keep to one Maker topic for each person. Also, remember to provide a link to it on the Master List!

Re: Super Mario Maker Halloween Event & Raffle!

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Here's my entry! It's a puzzle and platforming level in the spirit of the Super Mario World ghost houses! Traverse between the normal world and the haunted parallel world in order to get to the finish line!

:coin: Haunted Dimensions (ID: 1002-0000-00AC-DF16)
Style: Puzzle and Platforming
Halloween special! You're all alone in this strange and empty house...or are you? In order to get to the finish line, you'll have to switch between our world and the haunted world of the alternate dimension. Can you figure out the mystery behind the hauntings?
More Screenshots

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
TagsSuper Mario Maker, gaming group, stage creations, Nintendo, Halloween event, ghost house, raffle, eshop gift card

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:37 am

I have another entry for the Halloween event! This one is like a virtual haunted house. You go from start to end and witness the gruesome and the macabre!

:coin: Toad's House of Horrors (ID: 6288-0000-00B4-3AFB)
Style: Just For Fun
This one is made just for Halloween! Toad comes across a weird house in the middle of nowhere. Where's all that screaming coming from? This level is less like a Mario level and more like an interactive haunted attraction!
More Screenshots

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby McMurphy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Okay, I FINALLY have my Halloween entry. Here it is!

Text version of code: 41F8-0000-00C0-42BD

Remember everyone, you can submit more than a single entry, and you have until Halloween to enter the raffle by creating a Halloween themed stage! :halloweenbag:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 69
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Postby McMurphy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:56 pm

The raffle was pulled live in text chat tonight, and the winner's number randomly pulled was....DUNKAROO69!!! Congratulations! :D

He is being private messaged the eShop code after this message is submitted. Thank you, everyone, who took part in the event. I am eager to do more of these raffles down the road.

Also, expect to see Part II of the Halloween Stages video uploaded this week. Fluffy had two cool stages, and I submitted one as well. ;)

dunkaroo69 wrote:Here's my first entry :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 69
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Haha, friggin awesome!!! I haven't played near as much MM as I would like, but I promise I'll be back to making rage inducing levels shortly :P Thanks to Murph for the generous raffle and to everyone here for making GS the greatest place for nerd like me to call gaming home ;)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Previous

Return to Super Mario Maker