Login with a social network:

What's your favorite theme pack?

A Nintendo Sub Section just for GS* creators of Super Maker Stages. Everyone is welcome to create a topic dedicated to all their creations so fellow 'slingers can support them! Please keep to one Maker topic for each person. Also, remember to provide a link to it on the Master List!

What's your favorite theme pack?

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:00 am

I love every mario, from when he was fighting Donkey Kong, all the way to the 3D World and all points in between. I've made several courses now, using all the Mario themes (except for SMW, I just can't think of a level for that one yet), and, even though 3 is my all time favorite video game ever, I'm really liking the Super Mario U version. Graphically, it looks bloody brilliant. But the wall jump and the spin are so handy :D I think I've now made four levels with that theme and I gotta say, I love using it :D

What about everyone else? What's your favorite theme?

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: What's your favorite theme pack?

Postby Crinklepouch » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:06 am

So hard to say... I thought Super Mario World would be, but I've yet to make a proper level in that theme yet so time will tell. At the moment it's original super mario brothers, brilliant simplicity!

I'm currently playing Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
Crinklepouch
SNES MK Time Trial Champion & Last COD:Reflex Survivor
SNES MK Time Trial Champion & Last COD:Reflex Survivor

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 43
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 9782

Postby Merky Water » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:55 am

I'll also have to say Super Mario Bros. I get so much fun and satisfaction including my amiibo and 100mario challenge bonus suits into the mix.

The other themes are great too. If fact, one level I enjoyed making in SMB, I then tweaked for the U version adding a sub section as I went. Even today, I made a U airship with a sweet Bowser Jr. battle scene seemingly straight out of Mario 3. Was going to go with the Mario 3 theme but the U version worked so much better!

Still, amiibo suits will win the day with 8bit nostalgic fun

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Postby Mr. Fluffy » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:53 pm

I'm partial to Super Mario World. I loved the SNES age, so Super Mario World takes me back to the good old days.

View my Games
Mr. Fluffy
Dry Goods Merchant

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 2
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Super Mario Maker