Login with a social network:

Merky Stages

A Nintendo Sub Section just for GS* creators of Super Maker Stages. Everyone is welcome to create a topic dedicated to all their creations so fellow 'slingers can support them! Please keep to one Maker topic for each person. Also, remember to provide a link to it on the Master List!

Re: Merky Stages

Postby Merky Water » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Was missing a game from my childhood... so I recreated it. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to make it's epic score.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 41
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083
TagsMario Maker, Nintendo

Postby Merky Water » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Bowser Jr. and his armada are ripe for the taking. Two ways to win... fight the little guy and his minions or opt for door number two!

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Merky Water » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:04 pm

A few paths to take with a few tricks among the treats. Enjoy!

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby Merky Water » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 am

The update we're getting March 9th is really going to let me make (and likely play) levels I'm more interested in.

Ideas are churning! Should liven this thread up in a few short days!

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby Merky Water » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:06 am

My first keyed entry level. As with most levels I intend to make, there are a couple routes. Unlike most of my other levels, this one has PLENTY of powerups to be found(not just the many pictured.)

Hint:
Only Bowser Jr. needs to be fought of the boss battles. But, sometimes, it's easier to fight than run.

Extra keys are loaded into this level to avoid making it toooooo difficult. But, I should hope there's still some difficulty and puzzle platforming going on :D

View my Games
Merky Water

Previous

Return to Super Mario Maker