Doom free to play this weekend for PS+ Subscribers

Come and share your views with other members about the PS4, PS3, and the Vita here.

Doom free to play this weekend for PS+ Subscribers

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:35 am

For those PS4 players with an active PS+ subscription - DOOM is free to play this weekend - if you haven't given it a try I highly recommend it. I have read different articles, most state that the entire game is free this weekend, others mention that just the first two campaign levels are free but all MP is free. I do believe that is what the offer was last weekend, so the assumption is that you can play through the entire campaign for free this weekend - so enjoy :D

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Doom free to play this weekend for PS+ Subscribers

Postby hideouschud » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 am

I play now and again on the Xbone, and I think it's a lot of fun if you are looking for a fast paced shooter. I feel it's worth the download just to rip a few demons apart with the Glory Kills. And if you decide to buy it, your progress carries over...and I think it's like 15 bucks or something

View my Games
hideouschud
Butcher

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 9

Re: Doom free to play this weekend for PS+ Subscribers

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:49 am

I got caught up in trying to find all of the hidden items so I never finished the story, and never even gave MP a shot, but the game was really good especially the gameplay. May have to revisit it to complete it while I wait for Destiny 2 to come out - like you said, definitely worth a try if you haven't even played it - could be some good GS MP matches over the weekend ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Return to Sony