Login with a social network:

Anyone playing Marvel Heroes Omega

Come and share your views with other members about the PS4, PS3, and the Vita here.

Anyone playing Marvel Heroes Omega

Postby SquidHead » Mon May 22, 2017 1:46 am

I know I haven't been around in a while, since real life has gotten in the way. I've convinced the wife to play this with me since it has couch co-op and now she's hooked. So if anyone is playing and wants to group up just send me a request on PSN. Make sure you put in the request you're from here though.
PSN: SquidHead13
SquidHead
Trail Guide

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Anyone playing Marvel Heroes Omega

Postby dunkaroo69 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Love me some Marvel Heroes on PC. Wasn't until about a week ago when someone on my PS4 friends list was playing it did I even know it was coming to consoles :D So yes, I'll be playing it. Open beta starts tomorrow on PS4 so I'll definitely be downloading and playing. Couch-coop too, so that's even better news.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby McMurphy » Mon May 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Oh, I will be on it as well! I wasn't aware the beta was open.
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Postby SquidHead » Tue May 23, 2017 8:02 am

Yeah, I don't own a PC but I love Diablo and Marvel and I got my wife into D3 so this was a must. The only thing with the couch co-op is the 2nd player has to use the 1st player's characters so, if you want them to stay caught up, you have to play together. Also for some reason even though you're playing off of the same account only the 1st player benefits from XP boosts. I know why they did it that way but it sucks because my wife's characters are constantly behind mine now that I have synergy XP boosts. We play just about every day though so hit me up if you want. I may not be talking but we're always looking for someone else to beat some bad guys up with us!
SquidHead
Trail Guide

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby BlackOp96 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Downloaded it and started to play it. I just got past the tutorial but I like the game so far. I'll send you friend request squid.

View my Games
BlackOp96
Cowboy

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 22
Main Platform: PS4

Postby dunkaroo69 » Tue May 23, 2017 7:03 pm

SquidHead wrote:Yeah, I don't own a PC but I love Diablo and Marvel and I got my wife into D3 so this was a must. The only thing with the couch co-op is the 2nd player has to use the 1st player's characters so, if you want them to stay caught up, you have to play together. Also for some reason even though you're playing off of the same account only the 1st player benefits from XP boosts. I know why they did it that way but it sucks because my wife's characters are constantly behind mine now that I have synergy XP boosts. We play just about every day though so hit me up if you want. I may not be talking but we're always looking for someone else to beat some bad guys up with us!

Hmmm... didn't seem that way for me and my son. I have Hulk and Cyclops unlocked, he has Hulk and Star Lord. We were playing on his account and I was still able to use Cyclops.

Few things that I hope they bring from the PC:

Random Hero Boxes - these were how I was able to get about a dozen or so heroes in no time at all. They cost around 175 eternity splinter, much cheaper than buying a hero outright

Weapon Vendor - Didn't see one, but I hope there is or will be one

Adam Warlock Vendor - he's the eternity splinter vendor where you can take those splinters and buy other stuff, not just heroes

More heroes in general - seems silly to have Doctor Doom as the main boss of the game and not have one single Fantastic Four hero. Plus I really miss The Thing

Drop inventory - if there's a way to do it, I couldn't find it. Sometimes I pick up crap I don't want, but don't want to destroy it either, I just want to drop it

Apart from that, game is great fun, just like the PC version, almost identical. Though the Avengers Tower takes a bit getting used to :P

PS: @McMurphy - glad you're finally able to play it. If you see me on, I'll be playing with my son so feel free to hop on. Same with everyone else here. I may have a sleepy baby with me or close by, so I won't always have a mic, but if I'm on early enough, I might be able to chat :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby McMurphy » Tue May 23, 2017 11:07 pm

I started my Punisher character today. You all will probably catch me playing between 4pm to 6pm Pacific whenever possible. Also, we now have a Master List to help with the contacts: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=26757

Not sure where we are going with this game as a group, but I am curious how many of us start playing the game.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Postby BlackOp96 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Ok this is probably a stupid question but....how do I join another person's game? Do I have to be invited or is there something I'm not seeing?

View my Games
BlackOp96
Cowboy

Games: 22
Main Platform: PS4

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:49 am

Alright, to clarify my earlier statement, you can't play as your characters when doing couch coop on another persons account. You can only use their heroes or demo up til level 10 any of the other heroes. Hope they change that. Something else I'd like to see make it to consoles is daily login rewards. Those were nice little bonuses and every 7 days you would get 10 bonus eternity splinters :D

As for joining others, I'm not sure. I'll do some googling and come back with my findings.

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SquidHead » Thu May 25, 2017 6:22 pm

One thing I definitely want from the P.C. version is Venom. He's always been in my top 5 comic book characters.
SquidHead
Trail Guide

Next

Return to Sony