Login with a social network:

PS Plus Subscription Price Increasing.

Come and share your views with other members about the PS4, PS3, and the Vita here.

Re: PS Plus Subscription Price Increasing.

Postby sleepallday » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:10 am

I usually wait until Amazon's black Friday. I think I paid $25 last year for the 12mnth sub. At some point MS and Sony will have to drop the online paywall. Switching from console to pc is becoming a lot easier for the average gamer, and if the console companies are intent on sticking to short 3-4 year life cycles for consoles then switching to pc is going to be a much better option for those on a budget. The only thing that's really stopped me from getting rid of my console are the hackers and cheats on multiplayer games.
sleepallday
Stable Hand

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: PS Plus Subscription Price Increasing.

Postby bdnyy23 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Anyone interested, Groupon currently has the 1 year subscription on sale for $45. They stack so if your subscription is not due to expire for a while, it will extend your subscription for an additional year so it is a good deal if you can still get it. Think it has about 6 hours left on the deal when I just purchased mine.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Previous

Return to Sony