Login with a social network:

Planetside 2 on PS4 - Frosty Pints - Saturday nights

Come and share your views with other members about the PS4, PS3, and the Vita here.

Re: Planetside 2 on PS4 - Frosty Pints - Saturday nights

Postby covan2306 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 am

bdnyy23 wrote:OK, I set up an Outfit for Gunslinger Gaming - so if anyone wants in let me know and I can send you an invite - not sure if it is server/Faction specific though.

Good games Saturday night to Ruckus and Jasper. Had a good run on Indar, but than went over to Amerish and got our arses handed to us by NC - like Jasper said, they really need to try to balance these servers some how as it really seems like NC has such a population domination.

Outfits are faction specific. I also believe they are server specific.

I play Vanu
IGN: Crinklestar (cool word for b-hole) BR66
Server: Genudine
covan2306
GT5 UK Domination
GT5 UK Domination

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby bdnyy23 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:52 am

I have a Vanu on Genudine as well, but played the most as TR on a different server. Haven't played in a while as I was getting tired of running mostly with randoms and couldn't get GSers to run often enough. Would still be up for playing when I take nights off from the pending Destiny TTK release, so I will keep an eye out for you.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Postby goppfather » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:20 pm

I have been playing Planetside 2 almost at an addiction pace lately. I love this game!!! The most epic battles I've ever had in gaming. Love the scope of the game and it's become my "pass time" game. What I mean by that, it's much like Borderlands or GT5 in that I can just chill, do my own thing, take a 30 second break mid-game, and don't have to worry about my k/d ratio or missing a match, because it doesn't stop. I can see how the game isn't appealing to many, but if I've got 4 hours to kill on the PS4, I am almost always choosing Planetside 2 and having one or two epic battles over a series of 5 minute matches. I play on the US servers, usually at night here in the states. I'm on the blue faction (whatever the hell their name is), if anyone else plays hit me up. Goppfather2015
goppfather
Desperado

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby bdnyy23 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Hey Gopp, I tried to get GSer's interested in this game, but it never seemed to take off. I still think it is the perfect game for us, as we could get as many GSer's together to play as we would like. I don't recall which faction I have set up, I think it was Vanu on the Genudine server and and sure what the other was, but if we can get enough interest I could definitely make a comeback. How has the game been playing, I know there were some issues when if was first released, but nothing game breaking at that time, just couldn't get other GSer's to join in the fun to I moved on.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Postby Craig_142 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:27 pm

I tried the game for a few nights and the turnout was pretty solid but then It seemed no one was playing so I just uninstalled the game and moved on . Kind of thinking about pre ordering The Division now but not sure how many people are going to get it on PS4
Craig_142
Rancher

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby SilverBullet5 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:54 pm

I'm definately getting The Division. Feel free to add me.

PSN: SilverBullet5
SilverBullet5
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby goppfather » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Game is great, and gets better as they update and improve the problems, which are few. Still can't understand how this wasn't a huge GS hit
goppfather
Desperado

Postby goppfather » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:55 pm

And forgot to mention I still play several times a week if anyone is interested. The game is even playable with random but could be much better with friends. I play on Genu server as NC. Liberty or Death! Lol
goppfather
Desperado

Postby RusSKill » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:25 am

Hi GS'ers!

I've just started playing this, and am really enjoying it.

Would love to hook up with some of you. I'm level 10 NC, but am willing to change to fit in.

I'm UK based, mainly weekend gaming.

I'm also quite good at following orders, and dying, so if any of you need any cannon fodder.........

Russ

View my Games
RusSKill
Stable Hand

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:20 am

goppfather wrote:And forgot to mention I still play several times a week if anyone is interested. The game is even playable with random but could be much better with friends. I play on Genu server as NC. Liberty or Death! Lol

Gopp!!! I just redownloaded this. I'll play some games with you. Been too long, buddy!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

PreviousNext

Return to Sony