Login with a social network:

Planetside 2 on PS4 - Frosty Pints - Saturday nights

Come and share your views with other members about the PS4, PS3, and the Vita here.

Planetside 2 on PS4 - Frosty Pints - Saturday nights

Postby bdnyy23 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:54 am

Well we had our first Frosty Pints night for Planetside 2 last week on Saturday 7/11, and I thought we could try to continue this on a weekly basis and hopefully get more participation. The plan is to continue the Planetside 2 Frosty Pints as a Saturday night event, I plan to start at 9pm est and run till whenever people decide to leave, so feel free to stop by and play for as little or as long as you would like. This game has been fun, but what will make it even better is running with a large group of GSers, so hopefully you will all give it a shot. It is Free to Play, so why not give it a shot and see what you are missing, and any of you streamers can come join and show the world just how bad I really am ;) I will also add the event on the calendar, so feel free to sign up if you are interested in joining or just post on this thread so that we know who will be coming out to save us :o :lol:

The details are as follows:

Faction - Terran Republic
Server - Palos
Location - where ever you guys want to play - Lets show the NC and Vanu what a group of GSers can do :)

This should be a great opportunity for anyone that has not played the game before to get in some play time with fellow GSers and ask all the questions you would like. I am far from an expert with this game, but can help out or hopefully we will get some resident experts that can really provide some assistance.

I will probably start a Party chat if there is not one by the time I log in, so feel free to jump in and we can coordinate where to meet and squad up. If the party is full and you join, just send me a message on PSN and we will make sure to get you added - Ohana ;) . Of course if we get more than 8 GSers out, we can jump into Game Chat and have a lot more coordination and laughs together.

If you have any questions, please post here and I or someone else should be able to help, so all you need to do at this point is download the game, set up a toon on the Palos Server and select Terran Republic. After that, we will work out the rest on game night ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Planetside 2 on PS4 - Frosty Pints - Saturday nights

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:17 am

Posted a similar thread in the Frosty Pints Section, but figured the more exposure the better. Come on GSers - take a break from your regular game for a night and come out and play some Planetside 2. Destiny has to be getting to you by now (I know it is for me), so why not give something else a shot, and Free to Play is a great incentive ;)

View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby RUKCUS » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:07 pm

I'm down to play add me.
RUKCUS
Cowpoke

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby FlyinBlind72 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:39 pm

RUKCUS wrote:I'm down to play add me.

New Guy? Welcome! Hit me up on PSN! I'm a Cardinals fan but hopefully that won't get in the way. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View my Games
FlyinBlind72
Gambler

Games: 4
Main Platform: PS4

Postby MBenny » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:33 pm

How do I find you once I log in? I have a hard time figuring out ps2 Social screen.
MBenny
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby bdnyy23 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Check party chat. I will have one set up and than we can help you. My chat party will be planetside 2 tr on palos

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Postby bdnyy23 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:33 am

Good games on Saturday to Dunk, Ruckus and Killer. Squad system was a bit screwed up and the blue screens you guys got really put a damper on things, but there were still some intense fights. NC seems to really work together well and gave us a hell of a time.

After you all left I stayed on and played a few more hours on Indar and had a lot of action. I was enjoying the Battle Rifle for my Heavy, at least when it shows hit markers it will actually kill someone compared to the LMG, and I can hit people longer range. Doesn't look like we are going to get much more GS activity for this game, but I still plan to make this my Saturday night game so if anyone wants to play, I will be there most Saturday nights when I am not on vacation.

View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Postby leiflvr » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 am

I'm gonna try and jump in on Saturday if you guys are around.
MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby bdnyy23 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:28 am

Sounds good Leif, I saw you guys were playing BF4 last weekend and was going to send out an invite, but figured I would leave you all alone ;)

View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Postby FlyinBlind72 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:35 pm

Ugh. I passed out prematurely (early frosty points at a ball game) so missed y'all. Sorry about that. Yes I am a loser. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View my Games
FlyinBlind72
Gambler

Games: 4
Main Platform: PS4

Next

Return to Sony