Login with a social network:

GS Splatoon in 2016?

Team up with your fellow Inkslingers in some online battles in this Switch sequel for Splatoon!

GS Splatoon in 2016?

Postby mkw99 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Hey, all.
I saw only one other non-sticky Splatoon anything (thread or even post!) from this year here, so I thought I'd fix that.

I know some things happen in the chats, but let's put some life into the forum.

So...who else is playing these days?

I just got the game a couple of months ago, and I've seen Merky, olgetsu, and a couple of others.

I usually play fairly late in North America east coast time.
Older than Mario himself...but still karting (and now inking).
Currently playing ROCKET LEAGUE, but can't figure out how to change my "currently playing" list.

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8
View my Games
mkw99
Stable Hand

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: mkw99

Re: GS Splatoon in 2016?

Postby Squiglet » Sat May 07, 2016 11:05 am

I play every now and then.

Surprised not that many play now. It was all the rage here a few months ago.
Squiglet
Rancher

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby Merky Water » Sun May 08, 2016 4:23 am

I wish i had time. My late spring-summer schedule doesn't allow for much gametime. But, you can bet I'll be doing my best to get on! ...even if just for short spurts.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed May 11, 2016 6:58 pm

After a long hiatus due to health reasons, I'm slowly starting to get back into my old gaming routine and Splatoon is begging me to com and play. I would be on for long stretches, but I will be back on in the coming weeks :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 am

For me, the Year of Pokemon (#Pokemon20) coincided with my debut as a Pokemon tournament organizer and judge, and my gaming and spare time has literally become Pokemon-everything... which has left games like Splatoon and Mario Maker sitting on the shelf, only to briefly come out when special events like Splatfests come around. The world of Pokemon is moving at a breakneck pace this year but I do still love Splatoon and Mario Maker and plan on trying to sneak time in for them soon.

Mike Ellis, a.k.a. MikeyFromSantee
San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor
Tournament Organizer | VG Judge | TCG Judge

I'm currently playing Pokemon Alpha, Pokemon Omega
View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 20
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 8546

Postby mkw99 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:11 am

Finally thought to check back on my own thread, though I have been playing Splatoon pretty solidly in the meantime.

Anyone reading this...please post here (or PM me) and add my NNID if you haven't already!
I think I added everyone on the Splatoon notification list, but not quite everyone on the Splatoon master contact info list.

By the way, does anyone understand the organization of the thread lists on GunSlinger boards? :?: It doesn't seem to be by date of first post or date of last post. So...by what, then? ...and is there any way to make it chronological? It's hard to follow where the latest activity is.
Currently playing ROCKET LEAGUE, but can't figure out how to change my "currently playing" list.

View my Games
mkw99
Stable Hand

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:39 am

I really miss Splatoon. Anyone still playing? I want to pick it up again and start playing in the afternoons and the evenings.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby mkw99 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 pm

I keep picking it up, and I've even seen some GSers (ol'Shax and ol'getsu/ol'(newnamehere) right this second, but I can't figure out WHERE people are co-ordinating playing.

It doesn't seem to be in the new, daily-delete "I'm playing now" thread, nor in either of the chats (the on-site one nor the newer off-site one).

Do anybody know?

(Side note: It is the definition of frustrating that Nintendo designed Splatoon with no way to see, while playing, that someone can be joined.)

View my Games
mkw99
Stable Hand

Return to Splatoon 2