Login with a social network:

Inkslingers Splatoon Bar League

Team up with your fellow Inkslingers in some online battles in this Switch sequel for Splatoon!

Re: Inkslingers Splatoon Bar League

Postby McMurphy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:21 pm

That is right! The August 5th update of Splatoon should FINALLY enable us to start a Iinkslingers Bar League tradition! Our FOURTH Splatoon Bar League week, which is team-based Rain Maker and randomly picked maps, is this Friday, at 5:00pm Pacific (7pm Central / 8pm Eastern).

Welcome to the Inkslingers Splatoon Bar League!

A rather "infamous" feature at Gunslinger Gaming during the Wii generation was the weekly Bar League where members sling the ink to be crowned the "Keeper of Das Boot" and be given a special forum rank. Thanks to Nintendo providing a convenient in-game Custom Games feature for Splatoon, the quest to be the keeper of Das Boot is back! Please read the following information to learn how to participate, goals, and the event rules. Cheers!

CURRENT KEEPER OF DAS BOOT: Grouphands, Crinklepouch, ShaX

CURRENT TOURNAMENT DATE/TIME: 5:00pm Pacific Time/7pm Central/8pm Eastern on Friday, August 28th, 2015.

CURRENT WEEK TOURNAMENT SETTINGS:
  • Mode: Rain Maker
  • Stage: Random
  • Team Settings: Either

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
Tagssplatoon, bar league, splatoon tournament, inkslingers splatoon clan, splatoon event, older gamers, Nintendo gamers, casual clan

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36 am

Gonna try my hardest to make it tonight :D I've been scoring brownie points lately, so I should be there. I haven't played in so long, I'm gonna suck. So maybe just put me on a team by myself so I don't bring anyone down :P

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Alright, know i said i would maybe be there, but had a very collicy baby tonight so never made it :( hope y'all had fun :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby McMurphy » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:17 am

Great ink slinging last night! Week #4 proved to be quite a nail biter due to a lot of back and forth wins between the teams. In the end, congrats to ogetsu, Khalil, ShaX, and myself for snatching the Keeper of Das Boot title. Thank you for the games, everyone, and remember that Splatfest is today!

RESULTS

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Squiglet » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:33 am

Hate that I missed this week's splatoon league. I'm determined to make it next time and eventually dethrone Shax! 8-)
Squiglet
Rancher

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby McMurphy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:43 pm

Please visit the following link in regards to how we are gearing up for some pretty big Fall releases: viewtopic.php?f=354&t=23367

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crinklepouch » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:45 pm

McMurphy wrote:Please visit the following link in regards to how we are gearing up for some pretty big Fall releases: viewtopic.php?f=354&t=23367

No.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Crinklepouch
SNES MK Time Trial Champion & Last COD:Reflex Survivor
SNES MK Time Trial Champion & Last COD:Reflex Survivor

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 44
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 9782

Previous

Return to Splatoon 2