Login with a social network:

Inkoming: Ranked Battle - Tower Control

Team up with your fellow Inkslingers in some online battles in this Switch sequel for Splatoon!

Inkoming: Ranked Battle - Tower Control

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Tomorrow, on 7/1 at 7 PM PT, a new Ranked Battle will be added to the game! This new mode is called Tower Control. Hop aboard the tower placed in the middle of the map, and ride it to your opponent’s goal. stay sharp—you’ll have to protect whoever’s riding the tower from enemy attacks!
Once someone jumps onto the tower, it starts moving along a set path toward the other team’s goal. If the tower doesn’t arrive at either goal before time runs out, the team that’s moved it closest toward their opponent’s goal wins. Ride the tower all the way into the other team’s goal though, and you’ll get a decisive knockout victory.
Oh, and if you want a little early look at Tower Control, you can join the intrepid researchers of Nintendo Treehouse as they go on a fact finding mission in Nintendo Treehouse: Live with Splatoon Tower Control this afternoon at 3 PM PT. Tune into twitch.tv/nintendo for your early look at the new Ranked Battle!

Mike Ellis, a.k.a. MikeyFromSantee
San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor
Tournament Organizer | VG Judge | TCG Judge

I'm currently playing Pokemon Alpha, Pokemon Omega
View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 20
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 8546

Re: Inkoming: Ranked Battle - Tower Control

Postby dunkaroo69 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Awesome!!!! Can't wait for the update so we can play ranked together...

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Splatoon 2