Login with a social network:

Splatoon game leak. New weapons, maps,gamemodes. *SPOILER*

Team up with your fellow Inkslingers in some online battles in this Switch sequel for Splatoon!

Splatoon game leak. New weapons, maps,gamemodes. *SPOILER*

Postby camplikeachamp » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:28 pm

*Spoiler alert* I just saw this post on squidboards. Apparently someone hacked into the kernel of the game or a future update and was able to extract a lot of the upcoming information regarding new weapons maps and gamemodes etc. I'm not to technical but all the info is in the post on squidboards http://squidboards.com/threads/spoilers ... more.2689/ Check out the post for more info. Apparently 33 weapons were discovered in the game files, two unreleased stages were found, including Camp Triggerfish and "Skyscraper" and also a new ranked game mode called "rainmaker". I'm just stoked that Nintendo keeps on releasing more and more and keeping this game fresh. To top it off it has all been free. I would expect new gamemodes to be added and the ability to go into a private lobby for free but I was surprised the weapons and maps weren't paid DLC.
camplikeachamp
Stable Hand

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Splatoon game leak. New weapons, maps,gamemodes. *SPOILE

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 am

I am definitely looking forward to both maps, and that Carbon Roller Deco. A roller with a seeker sub weapon is something I've been hoping for, and that one might fit the bill nicely!

Mike Ellis, a.k.a. MikeyFromSantee
San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor
Tournament Organizer | VG Judge | TCG Judge

I'm currently playing Pokemon Alpha, Pokemon Omega
View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 20
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 8546

Return to Splatoon 2