Login with a social network:

Splatoon "SQUIDTASTIC GAMES" thread

Team up with your fellow Inkslingers in some online battles in this Switch sequel for Splatoon!

Re: Splatoon "SQUIDTASTIC GAMES" thread

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Well, I tried playing last night with Shax and Merky, but I was constantly dc'd. Not sure what was going on. There were points when I would just freeze completely, unfreeze and be dead, then disconnect completely. After the third or fourth time I said to hell with it. Still, for the little while I played, it was awesome and reminded me why I love the game in the first place. I'm off the next couple weeks, so I'll be hopping on during the day to play and get my muscle memory back :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne
Tagssplatoon, good games, squid, wii u

Postby Merky Water » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Good games yesterday Dunk. Sorry to hear about your disconnects. Also great games to Marmalade and Shax. I hear Ogetsu was around too even if he was hiding in another lobby ;)

Hopefully, we'll see a bunch of GS show up to this Friday's "Turf War Takeover" event. Check the calendar for details.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Postby Scavenger » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:25 am

Good games last night Merky, rotorooter, Pouch, Marmalade, Shax and ogetsu in the Turf War Takeover!
I still dont know many different folks around here, so let me know if I left someone out =)

Cheers!

View my Games
Scavenger
Cattle Rustler

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 13
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: Switch

Previous

Return to Splatoon 2