Login with a social network:

Stats and Achievement Errors

Relive your Halo memories with your fellow space cowboys here!

Stats and Achievement Errors

Postby rbushey » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:48 am

I've been having a couple issues and I wanted to ask if anybody else was having them, or if my gremlins are just surfacing again...

1) I have an issue where I complete a mission, it registers as completed in the campaign progress, but the achievement doesn't pop. This has occurred with Halo:CE Librarian level and another in Halo 4 (can't remember the name). This is restricting me from getting the completion achievements. I've completed each mission twice, but still no achievement. This was done in the context of a playthrough as well as a separate mission select.

2) Conversely, I played the entire Halo 3 campaign, all the achievements popped, but the progress shows only 3 of 11 complete. I did this in one sitting, so I'm not sure how they're differentiating completion.

3) Halo 4 had a game breaking error, the screen went black and a small, red error message essentially saying the code could not upload appeared. I lost progress and had to start over.

4) Matchmaking career stats aren't accurate. I went ham a couple games, completed the game, but those stats didn't stick. I've only played a few matchmaking games, so it was definitely glaring. However it did count the next couple matches toward the statistics.

I'm not big on statistics, progress, or achievements, but I did find this odd. I play the game to play the game, and I'm having fun doing it, but just wanted to ask if this was common to other GSers.
Thanks!
Gamertag: WowbaggerInfnit
Currently Playing: Destiny2, Halo 5

View my Games
rbushey
Green Horn

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Stats and Achievement Errors

Postby Evacuate » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 pm

There are all kinds of bugs that you are talking about. You are not the only one. I have a few on Halo CE where I have completed the game and got that achievement but not given the achievement for certain levels. When I check the progress of them it says they are complete and unlocked on a day but says updating. I believe that is what is says will have to double check when I get home. Also the green bar is full and complete.

You are not alone.
Evacuate
Cowpoke

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Havoc2049 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:51 pm

rbushey wrote:I've been having a ton of issues....

Fixed....

:mrgreen:

Actually, I love Halo, but the bugs in the MCC are just sad.
Havoc2049
Cattle Rustler

Postby nickyrock1962 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:54 am

what method are you using when you play campaign missions? I have yet to delve into those playlists they have. I just play like I originally did, from the game itself, either continue where I left off (which I always leave off between missions in case something don't save right) or replay a mission.
Gamertag: NICKYROCK1962
Console: XBOXONE
Active Games: Forza 6
nickyrock1962
Jailer

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby rbushey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 am

Thanks for the correction :-)
I've just been playing the campaigns, have not touched the playlists. Neat idea, but I don't think I will get to them. Once I play the campaign, I don't really want to redo the missions. I think I might give multiplayer more of a chance.
Gamertag: WowbaggerInfnit
Currently Playing: Destiny2, Halo 5

View my Games
rbushey
Green Horn

Games: 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Halo: Master Chief Collection