Login with a social network:

Halo MCC Skulls

Relive your Halo memories with your fellow space cowboys here!

Halo MCC Skulls

Postby nickyrock1962 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:06 am

WARNING spoiler alert, this link includes skull locations for halo ce, halo 2, and halo 3. but also explains what these skulls do when activated. some skulls are easy to find/get to, some require grenade jumping to get them. and most of the new halo 2 skulls can ONLY be attained in legendary campaign mode!! there is even a halo 2 coop skull which has certain abilities for each 2 coop players that alternates back and forth between players after so many enemy kills. so all that being said here is the link if you want to know any more, or are wanting to know how, where to find them.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/halo-master-chief-collection/Skull_Locations
Gamertag: NICKYROCK1962
Console: XBOXONE
Active Games: Forza 6
nickyrock1962
Jailer

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Halo MCC Skulls

Postby Havoc2049 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:32 pm

With the latest update, 343i added the Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack skull achievements to MCC. The skulls are all super easy to get to in forge except the Sandbox skull. There is a teleporter forge trick to use, which is hard to pull of. I remember back in the day I downloaded a forge map to get to the skull. Not even sure if MCC has forge map sharing like Halo 3. Anyways, if anyone wants help getting the Sandbox Skull Achievement, let me know. I made a forge map of my own to get to the skull. It's an ultra ghetto quick and dirty forge job and you may lose your life to the Guardians once or twice trying to get the skull, but it gets the job done. :D Just hit me up and I'll load up the map in a custom game.
Havoc2049
Cattle Rustler

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Halo: Master Chief Collection