Login with a social network:

CoD Flashback events (Wii and U)

You've been called to duty once again, this time to engage in Advanced Warfare! Discuss COD within this section.

CoD Flashback events (Wii and U)

Postby Merky Water » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:52 pm

During the month of January 2015, we're going to put on some gatherings for past installments of the Call of Duty franchise. If interested in, please follow the appropriate links to those in which you'd like to take part.

These events will be held on the Nintendo platforms. For those who wish to do similar on other platforms, by all means, start a thread and myself or one of the other staff will happily add it to the GS calendar if asked.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083
Tagsflashback, call of duty, wii, u, black ops, black ops 2, modern warfare, reflex, modern warfare 3, ghosts

Re: CoD Flashback events (Wii and U)

Postby Crinklepouch » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:00 pm

I think I'm in for reflex!

Oh, you can probably delete this, I hadn't noticed the individual threads

I'm currently playing Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
Crinklepouch
SNES MK Time Trial Champion & Last COD:Reflex Survivor
SNES MK Time Trial Champion & Last COD:Reflex Survivor

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 43
Blog: View Blog (8)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 9782

Return to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare