Login with a social network:

Xbox Game Pass gets all MS Studios games day one

Place all your thoughts on Microsoft's Xbox360 and Xbox One here.

Xbox Game Pass gets all MS Studios games day one

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:36 am

I've been hesitant about subscribing to Game Pass. All the games on it I either already own, have owned and don't want to own again, or just don't care about. The bulk of them are free games with gold and I just couldn't justify the 10 bucks (or whatever it is here in Canada) a month to pay for it. But I just found out that all the Microsoft Studio developed games coming out henceforth will be available on Game Pass day one. This includes Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2 and Crackdown 3. Future releases like Forza, Halo and Gears of War will also be there. This has got me extremely interested in taking the plunge and subscribing. 10 bucks a month to play new games? I think it's a great way to test out a game to make sure you like it. Especially with the price of video games here up north, I think spending 10 bucks rather than 80 to find out if I like a game is much more enticing.

What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

Source:

https://www.vg247.com/2018/01/23/microsoft-studios-games-such-as-sea-of-thieves-will-be-added-to-xbox-game-pass-on-release-day/

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Microsoft