Xbox: Path of Exile

Place all your thoughts on Microsoft's Xbox360 and Xbox One here.

Xbox: Path of Exile

Postby Wutsittou » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:42 pm

I started playing Path of Exile on Xbox One a few days ago. I just got into Act 3. So far the game is pretty fun, but it is getting a bit lonely :( . Let me know if there's anyone interested in partying up some time. Right now the Xbox version doesn't really appear to support partying with randoms very easily.

Also if you've been playing, what are your thoughts on the game so far?

Playing as a ranger the experience has been fun so far. It is pretty much like PoE on PC but with a controller. The new update brought on some new goodies. I have yet to see what lies beyond act 5. The cons I found so far are the lack of random party support, desyncs, and awkward targeting playing as a ranger. I bet this game will be better playing with a melee character.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4
View my Games
Wutsittou
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Tagsxbox one poe p.o.e

Re: Xbox: Path of Exile

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Path of Exile is one of my most played games on PC. Clocking just over 600 hours on it there. Half that time is playing with the steam controller, which played really really well, but something always just seemed off about it. The XB1 version is absolutely a dream come true playing with the controller. I love it! Gameplay wise, it's pretty much identical to the PC version, which is fantastic in my opinion. Haven't played as much as I like, but gonna hit it harder this weekend. If yo see me on, feel free to join or send a message :D

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, The Division, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 40
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Xbox: Path of Exile

Postby Wutsittou » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 am

Cool, I'll shoot you a message when you're on.

I got to play quite a bit late last night. I made it to ACT 4. My defenses are starting to struggle now lol. It is always challenging to get better gear while keeping or improving your links and skill gems.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4
View my Games
Wutsittou
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Microsoft