Ark Survivial: XBOX 1

Place all your thoughts on Microsoft's Xbox360 and Xbox One here.

Re: Ark Survivial: XBOX 1

Postby Tomkatnyc » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:06 pm

:D love this game so far!
Tomkatnyc
Cattle Rustler

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
TagsArk Survivial, Ark, Clan, Adult, Gaming, XB1, Xbox One, Xbox 1

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Wanted to let you all know that Tek Tier is approaching for Ark Survival. What all this means is big change to the end game routine.

Official Ark Article: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/sneak-peek-tek-tier-r124/

I'm looking forward to the incorporation of the bosses into actual tangible every day items: Power Armor, which will require an essence from the end game bosses. A helmet for the larger carnivores, T-Rex / Giga, that acts as a laser turret. Lastly my favorite anticipated update: Under Water Bases! Anyways read the article, and enjoy!
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ~Terry Pratchett

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Nomad

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 7190

Postby ManyMcNuggets » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 pm

For those on official servers that may have missed the anouncement; There is an evolution event running untill the 6th. 1,5x harvesting, xp, & breeding.

Makes up a bit for the fact that they deleted 36 hours worth of progress. :|
ManyMcNuggets
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:06 am

:bump: I thought that I'd revive this thread, and mention that there have been some changes to the public servers. They have fixed the spawn rate, and added several new dino's to kill off newbs (lol the survival rate of a new player without help is intense) anywho. I am still playing on server 76, not nearly as active as I would like to be, and usually play late in the evenings. But all are welcome if they wish to play. I can help get you established so that the tedious beginners curve of this game doesn't get you too stressed.
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ~Terry Pratchett

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Nomad

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:07 am

I have also successfully defeated the spider queen boss on a few occasions, and am looking into the other bosses for the end game content, once the real world cooperates with me and give me more play time it'll be on!

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Nomad

Postby HeadshotPenguin » Wed May 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Finally. I find this. I had to google it. Lol

View my Games
HeadshotPenguin
Bartender

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 16
Discord: 8670

Postby cattafett » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:50 pm

wanted: temp tribe member to join my tribe so i can move dinos into egger tribe
cattafett
Green Horn

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby ManyMcNuggets » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 am

The upcoming release and the new map has my and my buddies excited to play again. I've been getting back into the game by playing dedicated/single player and it's really a brand new game. The option to turn of things like structure collision, really makes building a lot more rewarding. It's still an awkward system that needs improvement... but atleast you can get rid of the gaps a lot easier. :)
ManyMcNuggets
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Postby ManyMcNuggets » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 am

The upcoming release and the new map has my and my buddies excited to play again. I've been getting back into the game by playing dedicated/single player and it's really a brand new game. The option to turn of things like structure collision, really makes building a lot more rewarding. It's still an awkward system that needs improvement... but atleast you can get rid of the gaps a lot easier. :)
ManyMcNuggets
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Previous

Return to Microsoft