GS XB1 Minecraft World

Place all your thoughts on Microsoft's Xbox360 and Xbox One here.

GS XB1 Minecraft World

Postby Fed Architect » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:41 am

I have created a world for Gunsilngers. It is called Slingernirvana. I just thought it would be nice to have one world where we can all get together and build, mine and explore while still maintaining the individual worlds that we each have saved.

The only main issue is that no one can jump on without me being online. With that being said, as of now, I am going to try and be online from 4-6 pm EST (UTC -5) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at a minimum. I am sure I will be on longer than that on some days and I will be on some Saturdays and Sundays as well.

The world is currently setup in survival mode. If people would like to have a day or two that we set the world to creative mode, I am sure that can be arranged. Just remember that as soon as it gets saved in creative mode, acheivements will no longer be available. While that is not a problem for me as I am not a big acheivement person and have them all already, it could be an issue for others.

If there are specific times that someone would like to have the world active different from what I have indicated, please let me know and I will do my best to be online at the time. If I can't be online, as an option, I could try to have it active even if I am not actually there. In other words, have the game running in the background while I am doing something else. The issue with doing that is that when night time arrives, people will not be able to sleep to fast forward to day time since I will not be there to make my character sleep.

Maybe one day XB1 will have rentable servers now that Microsoft owns Minecraft. A man can dream!

I hope to see all of you that play Minecraft in the world with me and hopefully we can build some really cool stuff and possibly stream are get togethers and/or post some videos on youtube. Message me if you have any questions about this. :D
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: GS XB1 Minecraft World

Postby JennaWesson » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:14 am

Sounds great. I will pop in soon. I also will try to have a world open during the weeknights after 6pm and on weekends if anyone else wants to play and you are offline :)
JennaWesson
Stable Hand

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Postby Handil » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:47 am

Hey Fed,
I'm curious, what seed did you use?
Handil
Cowboy

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Falcon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:30 am

Is this still a thing :D? Would be nice to join if it is :)
Falcon
Green Horn

1 year of membership

Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby MR-L3moN » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:54 pm

add m,e MR x L3moN

View my Games
MR-L3moN
Green Horn

Games: 4